Mularky on NFL network

Tony P

Really wanted DB back as back-up but Drew wants to start...

JP will learn a lot from Wyche and TC this off season...

Says veteran players will back the move...

JP won't leave OBD. Studying film alll day. He's really excited...

No deals imminent for TH...

There will be more Offensive position changes before this offseason is over that will improve production...

Right time for JP. Big Ben's success only reinforced their decision...

That's really all he said but I found it interesting that he said that there WILL be additonal changes on the O this offseason.

Good stuff Tony. Is the baby tucked away in the garage?

246447[/snapback]

You betcha! Although we've had such a dry mild winter I've actually taken her out once each month to keep the battery charged and heat-up the trany and all the fluids. All that really does is make me made that I live where I can only drive 'er for 6 months. At least that helps keep the mileage down :doh::):D

How you doin'?

You betcha! Although we've had such a dry mild winter I've actually taken her out once each month to keep the battery charged and heat-up the trany and all the fluids. All that really does is make me made that I live where I can only drive 'er for 6 months. At least that helps keep the mileage down  :doh:  :)  :D

How you doin'?

246450[/snapback]

At first I thought you really had a baby without telling me! :)

CW

'04 Magnetic Red 'Vette convertible = baby  :doh:

246455[/snapback]

I just ordered a tune up kit from Mid America ( plugs,wires, Distrib, fuel filter , etc) Six more weeks and it comes out for the summer!!!

Those your Goldies? I have one also......great dogs!

Nice ride. I love the pictures of the dogs and all the shoes at the door, too - lol.

246465[/snapback]

That was at our house for our Bills Backers Holiday Party. We had over 50 people by the time it was over. What a blast that day was! "The shoes" is a fun picture and our dogs always love it when we have a Bills party. They get lots of table scaps but no wing bones!!!

I love the ride but like I told Thailog, can't hardly drive it here on the tundra.

I love the ride but like I told Thailog, can't hardly drive it here on the tundra.

246469[/snapback]

Especially today... :doh:

Thanks Chris! Wish you & Jen could have made the party.

We're going to try really hard to make at least one gathering this season -- I havn't seen you guys since the Wild/Sabers game! :)

CW

I just ordered a tune up kit from Mid America ( plugs,wires, Distrib, fuel filter , etc) Six more weeks and it comes out for the summer!!!

Those your Goldies?  I have one also......great dogs!

246468[/snapback]

Yep, two Goldies and a black Lab. One Goldie and the Lab are 12 and other Goldie has lived to 5 so far, :doh: . She's the one that makes you say: "last dog, ever!". Actaully, she's a great dog just too darn smart and has a mind of her own, that's all.

Especially today... :doh:

We're going to try really hard to make at least one gathering this season -- I havn't seen you guys since the Wild/Sabers game! :)

CW

246471[/snapback]

I know, way too long. And it looks like no Sabres game for a long time to come so who knows when the group will all get over toward your side of the metro.

How's the basement issue...all resolved? New theater in yet?

How's the basement issue...all resolved? New theater in yet?

As far as we can tell, it's all resolved; the builder came out and found out where the water was coming in from (above the 1st floor window; trickled in during bad storms and flowed all the way into the basement! Argh...). Anyway, that's all cleaned up. I finished the electrical a couple of weeks ago, so now I need to do insulation (bringing a friend over for that one :doh: ). Hiring out the drywall, so that should go quick. I'm really hoping I finish in the next few months. This project has been two years in the making, damn builder... :)

CW

With what happened to his buddy Tedy Bruschi this week, if Drew re-evaluates his options, changed his mind and wanted to come back here as a back up, would the Bills have him back.

246475[/snapback]

Hypothetically speaking only, I'd take him back. I think that he'd be a great back-up at a reduced salary. But I truly believe that he believes that he's still got game and will convince some team somewhere that he does.

As far as we can tell, it's all resolved; the builder came out and found out where the water was coming in from (above the 1st floor window; trickled in during bad storms and flowed all the way into the basement!  Argh...).  Anyway, that's all cleaned up.  I finished the electrical a couple of weeks ago, so now I need to do insulation (bringing a friend over for that one :doh: ).  Hiring out the drywall, so that should go quick.  I'm really hoping I finish in the next few months.  This project has been two years in the making, damn builder... :D

CW

246476[/snapback]

Glad it's resolved. Water problems are the worst. Now, get to work on that HD theater man :) ! Nothing like Bills footbal on a massive screeen in hi-def!!!

Glad it's resolved. Water problems are the worst. Now, get to work on that HD theater man  :) ! Nothing like Bills footbal on a massive screeen in hi-def!!!

246484[/snapback]

Oh, it'll definately be finished by next season even if I have to pay someone large amounts of money to do it! :doh:

CW

With what happened to his buddy Tedy Bruschi this week, if Drew re-evaluates his options, changed his mind and wanted to come back here as a back up, would the Bills have him back.

246475[/snapback]

I am not how Bruschi's situation would afffect anything, but when all of these Bledsoe "pay cut, back-up, or be cut" stuff started I was 100% sure that Bledsoe would look around the leauge, and figure that Bufffalo, either as back-up or chance to start, was still his best situtation. I really believed that he would come back, or retire. I am still not sure that won't be the case. I really don't think that the Cowboys will go after him (incidently here in Cowboy country, rumour now has it thaty the 'Pokes are going to try to acquire Randy Moss!), and any other opportunity he might have, will surely be for an awful team. Cleveland reamains, to me, his one possible option, although I have heard nothing indicating that would indicate any interest from the Browns.

Has there ever been a situation, where a vetran, under contract, was cut, couldn't find a team, and came back, as free-agent? I can't rmember one. I would think the reason this doesn't happen, is that the team would not only have to sign the player to a new contract, but would also be taking the salary cap hit, of cutting him from his original contract. I may be wrong, I never understand the salary cap crap!

I am not how Bruschi's situation would afffect anything, but when all of these  Bledsoe "pay cut, back-up, or be cut" stuff started I was 100% sure that Bledsoe would look around the leauge, and figure that Bufffalo, either as back-up or chance to start, was still his best situtation.  I really believed that he would come back, or retire.  I am still not sure that won't be the case.  I really don't think that the Cowboys will go after him (incidently here in Cowboy country, rumour now has it thaty the 'Pokes are going to try to acquire Randy Moss!), and any other opportunity he might have, will surely be for an awful team.  Cleveland reamains, to  me, his one possible option, although I have heard nothing indicating that would indicate any interest from the Browns.

Has there ever been a situation, where a vetran, under contract, was cut, couldn't find a team, and came back, as free-agent?  I can't rmember one.  I would think the reason this doesn't happen, is that the team would not only have to sign the player to a new contract, but would also be taking the salary cap hit, of cutting him from his original contract.  I may be wrong, I never understand the salary cap crap!

246645[/snapback]

When your buddy, whos younger than you has a serious mediacal condition, sometimes it causes you to think about whats really important.

Family etc. Not going throw all the hoops of finding a new team. keeping your kids in a school where they are happy. not getting the living day light beat out of you on a regular basis.

There are still two days before Drew could be cut. Even if he is, he could come back for the Vet minimum and would still be cheaper than most back ups while not effecting the cap.

Where is this bar? I'am leaving for Minny (leaving Neenah Wi) the weekend of March 19th.  We have family members attending the U of M and my son wants to check out the campus that weekend. Is the bar close to campus?

247037[/snapback]

Here ya go:

http://mspbillsbackers.home.att.net/TapMap.htm

It's not really close to the U, but after living here awhile you realize that everything is "about 30 minutes away." :D

Here's a map from Minneapolis to Savage:

http://tinyurl.com/4sm85

CW