late round pick

DJ Reader from Clemson. He's a true NT and very good at it, but he is scheme specific, will play limited snaps due to lack of versatility and there aren't a ton of 3-4 teams. I think he could start right away at least in base packages and because of the above reasons should be available 5th or later.

Rex has traditionally invested a low pick or UDFA at NT and had success due to how he runs the defense.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Rashard Robinson CB from LSU

Projected 6th-7th round

He is a kid that hated school and the structure of it and was suspended by Les Miles. He is touted as one of the best press corners in the draft. Has the size and plays well vs. physical wideouts. I remember him shutting down Mike Evans a few years ago. I'm surprised we haven't heard more about him, he would be a good fit if you can screw his head on straight.

Jake Rudock-Michigan QB. I know I keep raving about him. But as a late round pick he will not disappoint. I find it absolutely laughable how much hype Hackenberg has gotten compared to Rudock. And there was NO comparison in their seasons last year. The Bills should take Rudock and either Cordale or Kevin Hogan. Keep those two. Get rid of EJ. Groom both, and see who develops. Than have a 3 man tryout in 2017. I have watched the 30 minute rewind of most of last seasons games. And the more you watch Tyrod, the more limited he seriously looks. I do hope that he elevates his game this year. But that remains to be seen.

Rashard Robinson CB from LSU

Projected 6th-7th round

He is a kid that hated school and the structure of it and was suspended by Les Miles. He is touted as one of the best press corners in the draft. Has the size and plays well vs. physical wideouts. I remember him shutting down Mike Evans a few years ago. I'm surprised we haven't heard more about him, he would be a good fit if you can screw his head on straight.

He really needs to put weight back on. Was only 171lbs at his last weigh-in.

I remember that A&M game too, dude is super talented. This is a really good shout. :thumbsup:

Edited by Blokestradamus