Dolphins to Ricky: Pay up now!

Tux of Borg

I'm lovin this....  :D

Article....

18560[/snapback]

It's just a shame the ego-maniacs without a clue get all the press

"Williams admitted he was unhappy with his contract and new offensive coordinator Chris Foerster. And he said the Dolphins relied on him too heavily the past two seasons, when he carried 775 times."

Deion Sanders anybody ?

I did not read the latest article, but an older article (weeks ago) said that he was also expected to pay back some of his NO Saints bonus money.  Is that because the Dolphins absorbed some of that $$$?

18583[/snapback]

Nope. However I believe that RW's contract says that even that money must be repaid, although I don't know if it's to the Dolphins. If anything the Saints should get it back.

I did not read the latest article, but an older article (weeks ago) said that he was also expected to pay back some of his NO Saints bonus money.  Is that because the Dolphins absorbed some of that $$$?

18583[/snapback]

Can't see how that would be possible. I'm sure he got plenty of Bonus dollars in the restructure, but any Saints Bonus money (paid) cannot be carried over by rule. Maybe there was some Bonus money earned (in his last NO season), but not paid out by the Saints because the Contract called for it to be paid the following year??? Can earned performance Bonuses be carried over in Trade??

Anyway...this much I do know...It's looking more and more like this was an even more selfish move than previously thought. Ricky was obviously more concerned about his Play, and the Fish Offense than he previously let on. And I think that Ricky smoked a couple and thought this might just get him Traded to the Raiders, and in the mean time he could take a year or two off...

Must be some REALLY good Ganja! B)