Draft/team needs post first phase of FA

I'd love a nark barron type but there aren't many reasonable options there to draft early having Barron's talent

Su'a and Jeremy Cash immediately come to mind. I would love to see the Bills trade back, and select Su'a

Su'a and Jeremy Cash immediately come to mind. I would love to see the Bills trade back, and select Su'a

say before the 2nd is a crime. Anything later than we have in the second OK. He's not a full 3 NFL down lb

Cash 4th rnd

First round I choose offense if I can

say before the 2nd is a crime. Anything later than we have in the second OK. He's not a full 3 NFL down lb

Cash 4th rnd

First round I choose offense if I can

I strongly disagree. Su'a is a 3 NFL down who makes plays all over the field. He won't make it past Carolina. Cash is another playmaker. No way does he last until the fourth round. Watch and see

Edited by Pete

I strongly disagree. Su'a is a 3 NFL down who makes plays all over the field. He won't make it past Carolina. Cash is another playmaker. No way does he last until the first round. Watch and see

A lot of smoke between the Panthers and Cravens. Word is they are REALLY interested. Cravens also said he wants to switch back to Safety in the NFL, not play LB. He did run a 4.68 at the combine and has knowledge of both positions, LB/S, so we will see how it plays out. I doubt he makes it to day two.

Going back to last year and the second half of the season. The lack of a pass rush and the inability to cover a tight end led to Kirk Cousins, Alex Smith and Sam Bradford looking like Montana in his prime.

They need a DE and an outside backer. I think they take a DE if one of the good ones fall like Shaq Lawson or Jarron Reed who can play DE. If they are gone, they go play making OLB like Darron Lee or Noah Spence.

Going back to last year and the second half of the season. The lack of a pass rush and the inability to cover a tight end led to Kirk Cousins, Alex Smith and Sam Bradford looking like Montana in his prime.

They need a DE and an outside backer. I think they take a DE if one of the good ones fall like Shaq Lawson or Jarron Reed who can play DE. If they are gone, they go play making OLB like Darron Lee or Noah Spence.

I totally agree with this and think it is what they should do!!!!

it is what Rex needs to run "His" D