Bills should take shot on Moritz Böhringer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A must view: German broadcast of Von Miller sack. Crazy. I'm watching all the games next year in German :)

I just watched it again: their enthusiasm is awesome!

I love the sprinkle of English words in there, gives it a bit of humor

I hope this kid makes it.

@mattvensel

#Vikings announce that sixth-round pick Moritz Boehringer has signed his rookie contract. First in the NFL.

ChfgccyWYAAXSdf.jpg

No Diva holding out here

he is from my mothers home town

Which town exactly?

No Diva holding out here

Which town exactly?

No Diva holding out here

Which town exactly?

Schwabisch Hall this is the house my mother grew up in

post-25250-0-02793600-1462388504_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Monk

• 3 months later...

This is a great example why I love this website - this evolved to not just be Buffalo Bills related but still NFL related and the connection to Bill's fans and their family's hometowns make it personal and interesting.

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics and good luck to this Vikings rookie (as long as he is not playing our Buffalo Team) for a long healthy career.

I like that Germans will be rooting for the Vikings.

Seems fitting.

Same ancestry

Yes I agree very pretty.

Back on topic Moritz Böhringer made Vikings 75 man cut and got to spell it the German way w/accented character.

hopefully they cut him and he signs here knowing he has a chance to start with our WR "talent". NE has enough white wrs anyway.

Moritz Böhringer makes Viking practice squad, it appears his dream lives on.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/9/3/12713754/moritz-boehringer-minnesota-vikings-release-waive-practice-squad

Moritz Boehringer (spelled correctly as Moritz Böhringer), the rookie wide receiver from Germany who was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the sixth round of the 2016 NFL Draft, was cut by the team on Saturday before the 53-man roster deadline.
As expected, the Vikings signed him to their practice squad the following day.
Boehringer was always a long shot to make the main roster, because the extent of his football experience was essentially playing club football in Germany. He was the first NFL player to be drafted directly from another country.