Chef Jim what in tarnation is going on with your bridge?

Beerball

I know I've reached "get off my lawn" age, when this type of thing happens and the first thing I think is "well doesn't surprise me considering this generation." This kids hooning around highways in the hoopty-hoops, and taking the selfies using the selfie sticks and the, flippity floppity with with the flim flam (I went to far didn't I?)

Anyway, get off my lawn you scallywags!!!!

I know I've reached "get off my lawn" age, when this type of thing happens and the first thing I think is "well doesn't surprise me considering this generation." This kids hooning around highways in the hoopty-hoops, and taking the selfies using the selfie sticks and the, flippity floppity with with the flim flam (I went to far didn't I?)

Anyway, get off my lawn you scallywags!!!!

I wish they just got on my lawn. I'm not sure how I'd react if I got stuck behind this crap. I'm a very impatient person to begin with when I drive and I have less patience for dumbassery. Good thing I don't have concealed carry otherwise someone's getting in big trouble.

I wish they just got on my lawn. I'm not sure how I'd react if I got stuck behind this crap. I'm a very impatient person to begin with when I drive and I have less patience for dumbassery. Good thing I don't have concealed carry otherwise someone's getting in big trouble.

I'm very much the same sometimes to my own detriment. There's many times throughout the year that I point out my boss's dumbassery to her and express my lack of tolerance for it.

As far as driving patience goes, just this morning, I took a route to work that was obviously longer and took me way out of the way, but at least I was still in motion, versus sitting through six or seven light cycles at the upcoming intersection.

(I better watch out, this could turn into a pet peeves thread). :ph34r:

I'm very much the same sometimes to my own detriment. There's many times throughout the year that I point out my boss's dumbassery to her and express my lack of tolerance for it.

As far as driving patience goes, just this morning, I took a route to work that was obviously longer and took me way out of the way, but at least I was still in motion, versus sitting through six or seven light cycles at the upcoming intersection.

(I better watch out, this could turn into a pet peeves thread). :ph34r:

My commute is a breeze which is unusual for CA. 18 miles that takes about 15-18 minutes. Only two lights to deal with and both are two blocks from my office. I go against traffic so cruising speed is 80 mph at a minimum. I've noticed it's approaching 90 now. Crazy!

I go against traffic so cruising speed is 80 mph at a minimum. I've noticed it's approaching 90 now. Crazy!

When I used to do a lot of work in NYC, that was always something we'd consider when choosing a hotel to stay at, picking one where we should be going in the opposite direction during rush hour.

When I used to do a lot of work in NYC, that was always something we'd consider when choosing a hotel to stay at, picking one where we should be going in the opposite direction during rush hour.

It's huge. I've been doing this commute for a year and a half and almost never get stuck in traffic. To think I was in bumper to bumper everyday and just thought "oh well that's life."