Report: Josh Norman to hold out unless he gets 16 mill/yr

whats forgotten in all of that is once beckham calmed down he completely owned norman.

Not to mention blowing by him on the first series when he dropped the TD. That's a whole different ballgame if OBJ holds onto that pass.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot about his hip alignment with respect to the defective residual of the receivers spacial placement of his hip flexor in the intermediate quadrent of the route as calculate by the lindor theorem on the space time refraction vs both man zone combos and post snap pre read adjustment factors as applied with running back and tight end route combinations.It's his biggest weakness and results in a pass completion percentage that deviates 5.89767 from the norm of the residual aggregate.That's one of the highest number amongst all starting corners. This guy shouldn't even be starting in the arena league let alone the NFL.

I was thinking quite nearly the same thing.

If I am the Panthers and he holds out I trade him. He will be 29 by the end of next season. He has had a good season and a half (he started 2014 on the bench and only won his job back after 3 or 4 games) but how many corners get better as they approach and pass 30? No way am I tying myself to him at $16m a year for 4 years. Just no way.

Compare that to Gilmore who will be 26 just after the season starts. If the Bills tie him in for 4 years at big money they can get out as he hits 30. Even if the Bills tag him for a year they have a additional year to play with compared to where the Panthers are with Norman right now.

My ideal if I am Carolina is he plays on the tag and I let him walk next offseason, if not expect them to start testing the trade market.