The Life and Times of JP Losman

Mickey

Yeah, I forgot to say.  WOW, Mickey... had a little bit of too much time on your hand eh?  But good post.  I give you kudos!!

245120[/snapback]

It's Friday, when I wasn't reading Tulane Athletic Dept. press releases, I was playing with the dog in the woods behind the office. :o

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

since i never check out the ppp board (a football posting board is hardly the place where i want to talk politics with people), i'm slowly learning that the attacks on the original truly unobjectionable post are tied to deeper-seated issues that stretch beyond football. pretty ridiculous, actually. all i saw was a post that described his production in matter of fact detail, similar to AP stringer wrapups of unimportant games between midlevel division 1A teams.

245088[/snapback]

Well, I did go way out on a limb when I said "Yeech" about his first game against Texas when he went 13-29 for 127 yards, threw 2 picks and was sacked 4 times. Obviously that was over-the-top pure bias for which I deeply apologize. I should have left out the "yeech" so that readers could reach their own conclusions but that would have interfered with my plan for world domination. Curses. :o

Well, I did go way out on a limb when I said "Yeech" about his first game against Texas when he went 13-29 for 127 yards, threw 2 picks and was sacked 4 times.  Obviously that was over-the-top pure bias for which I deeply apologize.  I should have left out the "yeech" so that readers could reach their own conclusions but that would have interfered with my plan for world domination.  Curses. :o

245162[/snapback]

Actually, the Canadians have you beat on the world domination thing.

CWD!

:o

Actually, the Canadians have you beat on the world domination thing.

CWD!

:o

245172[/snapback]

Now that made me crack up!

Their goals:

1. The systematic destruction and sublimation of all opposing the Canadian reign -- and the polite, yet horrifically brutal, control of our future territories of conquest.

2. Infiltrating the USA and through a cleverly designed plan, destroying it, and using its resources for our own purposes.

3. Demonstrating to the world that Canada is the final and ultimate power.

4. Decontaminating the world of American influence.

5. Reorganizing a New World Society of Canucks to suit our kindly, peace-loving, and diabolical aims.

The press releases are great too!