Trump Releases Healthcare Plan

So is this just the pre ACA HC structure tweaked? The ACA didn't change the basic structure of HC in the USA.

I didn't say it was a great plan. I just said it was a plan. That you don't find it acceptable makes sense in that it takes away your one-note drum-banging of "Where's the plan?"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few looks at the media reaction...............

Some try to analyze;

A physician's take on Trump's health care plan | Fox News

Some don't;

Donald Trump's New Health-Care Plan Will Let People Die ...

I didn't say it was a great plan. I just said it was a plan. That you don't find it acceptable makes sense in that it takes away your one-note drum-banging of "Where's the plan?"

So - we have two plans - the Trump plan - which is basically exactly what we had before the ACA with some tax breaks and state line tweaks? Employer funded HC for most, those w/o HC left to try to buy insurance on their own?

Since Trump doesn't specifically say this - I am trying to pin down what he is proposing.

If so - do you think what Trump proposes is the best we can do?

The post ACA and pre ACA health care funding and provision model is simply, patently, inarguably, the WORST way to address HC there is. There is almost nothing efficient or business friendly about it. The metrics bear it out...it is the most expensive with the poorest performance for the dollar in the civilized world - and hampers business and mobility.

If Trump thinks all it needs is those bullet points - that is tremendously disappointing for a candidate to run this country. I also find it sad that the first 10 comments from the OP didn't pick up on how shallow it was.

Wonder why you guys hate the people in office.

Wonder why you guys hate the people in office.

No you don't.

You threw that little unrelated nugget on the end, because you think that you know exactly why most of us are against the ACA and the current administration.

Your bias is showing.................not ours.

I do not "hate" anyone in office, but I am against their incompetence and corruption, and have been since their election.

I have been in the Health Care industry for close to forty years, on both sides of the insurance/payments, and I hear from people all the time on how their situation is worse now than before.

No, the Trump proposal is far from perfect, but at least we can start again to ACTUALLY address the health care, and health insurance, and access problems that are festering under the democrats incredibly named Affordable Care Act.

Edited by B-Man