Awesome Bruce Springsteen show in Buffalo

Hammered a Lot

Phoenix last night was amazing...Took the stage 7:50 PM and we left at 11:30 PM after Shout!! To which of course I sang Let's Go Buffalo!!!!

It was amazing --

The versions of Point Blank and Drive All Night were just so filled with emotion and then post River --

Thunder Road

Candy's Room

Glory Days

Cadillac Ranch

Badlands

Dancing the Dark

Because the Night

Born to Run

She's the One

Lonesome Day

The Rising

No Surrender

Rosalita

Shout

and probably more I can't remember.

If you can see a show-- do it..

Three songs from Born in the USA seems like a lot to me. I think Springsteen is awesome and I've always planned on "getting to know" all of his albums (Born in the USA is the only one I've ever owned and that was back when it came out). I often wondered if true Springsteen fans considered Dancin' in the Dark a crap tune.

Three songs from Born in the USA seems like a lot to me. I think Springsteen is awesome and I've always planned on "getting to know" all of his albums (Born in the USA is the only one I've ever owned and that was back when it came out). I often wondered if true Springsteen fans considered Dancin' in the Dark a crap tune.

For the most part, but he does he really good in concert. BITUSA is the album I've listened to the least, really.

I would recommend getting to know the diversity of Bruce...I have to admit I felt a little sold out when Born in the USA pulled him into megastar status -- but the core of Bruce is wonderfully worded Ballads (usually about love lost or a life of hard times) and Slamming Rock Tunes (usually about cars or driving) .. he is a generational poet who happens to play a mean guitar...I can't give you a single album to focus on -- but run through Born To Run (1975), Greetings From Asbury Park, and The River...The River is amazing in its diversity...

Edited by JoeF

I would recommend getting to know the diversity of Bruce...I have to admit I felt a little sold out when Born in the USA pulled him into megastar status -- but the core of Bruce is wonderfully worded Ballads (usually about love lost or a life of hard times) and Slamming Rock Tunes (usually about cars or driving) .. he is a generational poet who happens to play a mean guitar...I can't give you a single album to focus on -- but run through Born To Run (1975), Greetings From Asbury Park, and The River...The River is amazing in its diversity...

Whenever I dive into something new (to me) deeply, I always go in order.

I definitely know he is an elite lyricist and performer. I've just always wanted to wait until I had the time to really get into it once I started. I really take my time once I commit to doing the deep dive. But I'm looking forward to really getting to know Springsteen.

I was going to say that about BITUSA - it was the least I was a Springsteen fan in 35+ years. He was at his most popular and I was Meh!

Whenever I dive into something new (to me) deeply, I always go in order.

I definitely know he is an elite lyricist and performer. I've just always wanted to wait until I had the time to really get into it once I started. I really take my time once I commit to doing the deep dive. But I'm looking forward to really getting to know Springsteen.

Good plan in this case..