Charles Koch Shows His Real Colors

3rdnlng

What about the scientists that publish data showing that the earth has heated and cooled and heated and cooled on its' own? Should that science be considered?

It has been. The science shows its happening much faster now. Anyway, that's not the point. Many people, scientists included, think this is a real and serious, very serious, problem and the Kocks are fighting it simply to protect their own business. So I can understand why some people would want them brought to a sham court and tried and found guilty and then to face Judge Gatorman for sentencing B-)

In fact, the Koch brothers, who run Koch Industries, a fossil fuel company headquartered in Wichita, Kan. have spent billions to fund foundations, advocacy groups, corporations, and think tanks to help promote their anti-government views and to mold American politics.

And its the government that is keeping inequality from getting even more out of control. So the Kock's are whistling Dixie

It has been. The science shows its happening much faster now. Anyway, that's not the point. Many people, scientists included, think this is a real and serious, very serious, problem and the Kocks are fighting it simply to protect their own business. So I can understand why some people would want them brought to a sham court and tried and found guilty and then to face Judge Gatorman for sentencing B-)

Why don't you address the OP rather than attempting to derail this thread? Are you so afraid to argue the original post that you must resort to your modus operandi of hijacking a thread with your nonsense?

Why don't you address the OP rather than attempting to derail this thread? Are you so afraid to argue the original post that you must resort to your modus operandi of hijacking a thread with your nonsense?

You don't make any sense. What do you mean about hijacking? So, if I, like you, won't kiss their ass, I'm not suppose to post in a thread about them an opinion about them? That's nonsense

You don't make any sense. What do you mean about hijacking? So, if I, like you, won't kiss their ass, I'm not suppose to post in a thread about them an opinion about them? That's nonsense

Listen gatorette, go back and read the OP then tell me what it has to do with the unscientific premise of man made global warming. Whenever you can't argue a point that your masters disagree with, you attempt to derail the thread. You add nothing of value here with the exception of giving other posters a rather convenient punching bag.