Crazy Ralph sez Slash Prices on #11

the door! I walked in to the Bills Pro shop today. The 1/2 off marker was working on anything with the #11 Bledsoe on it. I like the step down jersey ($65 1/2 off $30) from the real game day jersey ($210 1/2 off $100 ??). T-shirts $6.00

Tons off stuff

I wonder if TB stuff will be 3/4 off with a Mobil Credit Card when he is gone !!!!!!!

the door! I walked in to the Bills Pro shop today.  The 1/2 off marker was working on anything with the #11 Bledsoe on it. I like the step down jersey ($65 1/2 off $30) from the real game day jersey ($210 1/2 off $100 ??). T-shirts $6.00

Tons off stuff

I wonder if TB stuff will be 3/4 off with a Mobil Credit Card when he is gone !!!!!!!

244412[/snapback]

Buy the jersey. It'll make a great bath mat.

the door! I walked in to the Bills Pro shop today.  The 1/2 off marker was working on anything with the #11 Bledsoe on it. I like the step down jersey ($65 1/2 off $30) from the real game day jersey ($210 1/2 off $100 ??). T-shirts $6.00

Tons off stuff

244412[/snapback]

Half off?

They're going to have to do a little better than that I would think. They should have a box like they do for rags at the local car parts store with all of the Bledsoe junk in there, 90% off.

Honestly, who wants a Bledsoe jersey or any other thing now.

Half off?

They're going to have to do a little better than that I would think.  They should have a box like they do for rags at the local car parts store with all of the Bledsoe junk in there, 90% off. 

244499[/snapback]

NJSUE.... :w00t::P

Half off?

They're going to have to do a little better than that I would think.  They should have a box like they do for rags at the local car parts store with all of the Bledsoe junk in there, 90% off. 

244499[/snapback]

We have this great thrift store in this town where you can buy clothing by the pound. Just toss all the bledsoe merch in a bin and charge 0.50/pound. There'll be a lot of vagrants sportin' the #11 in western NY.

"Hey man, can you spare some change? I just got cut by the Buffalo Bills."