Why Does The U.S. Even Have The Border Patrol & Agents?

3rdnlng

I fully agree with all you've stated. I would vote for you on this platform alone to be honest.

I just have zero faith that anything will happen and we will continue to take it in the butt. I see ex coworkers and friends who are "tolerant". Nothing matters more than the Trannys rights and anyone who says the word trump is automatically defriended. Cracks me up.

I'm not worried about the trannies, I got my own problems Jack

I fully agree with all you've stated. I would vote for you on this platform alone to be honest.

I just have zero faith that anything will happen and we will continue to take it in the butt. I see ex coworkers and friends who are "tolerant". Nothing matters more than the Trannys rights and anyone who says the word trump is automatically defriended. Cracks me up.

I'm not worried about the trannies, I got my own problems Jack

I come with way too much baggage to run. :D

Nothing will get done. I've talked about this for 20 plus years. Back then no one talked about it (the illegal immigration problem). My wife said it was almost taboo. I told her back then wait for it. I had just started listening to talk radio then and it was being discussed but not very widely. I said just be patient. The problem will be discussed more and more and it will be a very important topic and something will eventually be done about it. Boy have I been so wrong.

Step One. Stop allowing people to easily hire illegal workers. Enforce the laws we have now and crack down on them.

Do this vigorously and you're already cutting off the flow because once Jose in San Pedro tells cousin Jesus in San Luis Potosi that he can't find work, Jesus isn't jumping a ride in the back of a microbus with 37 family members. We know this because whenever the US economy craps the bed, illegal immigration comes to a standstill, or what the Obama WH refers to as "making progress stemming the flow."

We should aggressively go after anyone who hires illegal immigrants. We can start with E-verify. Make sure the fines against the companies are higher than what they savings of hiring illegals. But then keep going after them...keep monitoring them...make sure that absolutely no one is hiring.

Edited by LABillzFan

Do this vigorously and you're already cutting off the flow because once Jose in San Pedro tells cousin Jesus in San Luis Potosi that he can't find work, Jesus isn't jumping a ride in the back of a microbus with 37 family members. We know this because whenever the US economy craps the bed, illegal immigration comes to a standstill, or what the Obama WH refers to as "making progress stemming the flow."

We should aggressively go after anyone who hires illegal immigrants. We can start with E-verify. Make sure the fines against the companies are higher than what they savings of hiring illegals. But then keep going after them...keep monitoring them...make sure that absolutely no one is hiring.

The big issue is the black market. A large portion of the illegals working here are not officially hired or employees. They're working under the table. It's fixable. It's almost like a tax audit. You audit Joe's Construction. "How much work did you do in 2015? How many employees do you have? Ok, how did you do 15 renovation projects totaling $500,000 in gross revenue with two employees??"

This is 80% of trumps popularity and why Jeb or Rubio will not win the nomination.

Average Americans are pissed our countries borders are deliberately being ignored and the self serving motives of the regressives are shameful.

Bring in a few million more illegal aliens, settle them in some red states, tip the demographics and sheer numbers in their favor, don't enforce voter identification laws and voila, you have screwed the country to keep yourselves in permanent office

I too believe this to be a problem exacerbated by our "leaders" (politicians). Except I put the blame elsewhere.

Cheap labor is what it's all about. We know the industries that benefit from this. Construction, landscaping, restaurants, farming, and hotels for example. There are others of course. They have lobbyists and buy up some politicians to sit on their hands while all this goes on.

It's not a coincidence that the only guy really talking this up and actually has a plan is the guy that doesn't take big money from lobbyists. The rest of 'em just want to feed it lip service and do nothing so as to keep the money rolling in. I'm not necessarily a Trump guy, but he at least has a plan. No one else likes it, but they don't have a plan of their own.

Edited by reddogblitz

Let's start by blowing up the big landscaping companies in Hampton Roads.

My competitor "Bubba" is making 30k a month while paying his Mexican workers half what I pay mine.

My brother has run a landscaping business for many years. Never hired an illegal and never had to.

The big issue is the black market. A large portion of the illegals working here are not officially hired or employees. They're working under the table. It's fixable. It's almost like a tax audit. You audit Joe's Construction. "How much work did you do in 2015? How many employees do you have? Ok, how did you do 15 renovation projects totaling $500,000 in gross revenue with two employees??"

That sounds like big gov-ment to me boy, what are you some type of commie pinko , and how many gov-ment brown shirts you going hire to do all these "audits"? next you'll be saying ranchers have to do their ranching on their own land or pay a fee or something - boy if you have enough guns the fee is free that's why this here is America - I always thought your conservative bona-fides were shaky, what with you living near SF and all, now you prove I need to keep my scope on you and my itchy finger on the lethal lever.

That sounds like big gov-ment to me boy, what are you some type of commie pinko , and how many gov-ment brown shirts you going hire to do all these "audits"? next you'll be saying ranchers have to do their ranching on their own land or pay a fee or something - boy if you have enough guns the fee is free that's why this here is America - I always thought your conservative bona-fides were shaky, what with you living near SF and all, now you prove I need to keep my scope on you and my itchy finger on the lethal lever.

I'll pay more tax dollars to make sure the taco benders get keep their filthy asses deep in Mexico.

Better?? :D