Response back from Marc Weiler

marck

I read one of Weiler's columns and sent him an e-mail, here is his response to my e-mail:

This guy is a total jackass and should be ignored.

See below...

----- Original Message -----

To: mweiler.billsreport@cox.net

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:31 PM

Subject: Response to your article

Dear Sir,

I understand you have a job to do and have the right of freedom of expression as granted in the First Amendment, but do you have to take such as sarcastic and demeaning position on changes that are being made. Yes, it's the way I write!

There is a difference between voicing an opinion and making a mockery of people with the writing of that opinion. You owe Drew Bledsoe and Tom Donahue an apology for the degrading terms you have used to describe them. I owe them nothing! They owe us as fans, some serious apologies for their negligent or utterly sub par performances, both of them!

You are welcome as much to your opinion as I am the right to voice mine, the difference between us is that I place civility, respect and human dignity as paramount principals versus the cheap low blow you seem to find sophmorishley funny. Has someone been forcing you to read my work Marc? If so, please let me know. I'll get on them immediately.

May you read these words and consider if you want to be a respected journilist or a hate generating voicepiece for the loyal followers of the Bills. I am an independent analyst with a better track record during Donadope's tenure than ANYONE covering the Bills. If you want to read elsewhere, then feel free. It's a free country. That's the nice thing about living in the states. There are plenty of other options for you Marc! ; )

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion. Again, a free country, and yes, I'll defend your right to speak your mind as well!!! Your welcome!!!

Marc Kryjewski

Mark Weiler

BillsReport.com

Cuttin' Thru the Bull on the Bills!

I understand you have a job to do and have the right of freedom of expression as granted in the First Amendment, but do you have to take such as sarcastic and demeaning position on changes that are being made.

There is a difference between voicing an opinion and making a mockery of people with the writing of that opinion. You owe Drew Bledsoe and Tom Donahue an apology for the degrading terms you have used to describe them.

You are welcome as much to your opinion as I am the right to voice mine, the difference between us is that I place civility, respect and human dignity as paramount principals versus the cheap low blow you seem to find sophmorishley funny.

May you read these words and consider if you want to be a respected journilist or a hate generating voicepiece for the loyal followers of the Bills.

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion.

What's the text of the e-mail you sent to Weiler?

244146[/snapback]

I read one of Weiler's columns and sent him an e-mail, here is his response to my e-mail:

This guy is a total jackass and should be ignored.

See below...

----- Original Message -----

To: mweiler.billsreport@cox.net

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:31 PM

Subject: Response to your article

Dear Sir,

I understand you have a job to do and have the right of freedom of expression as granted in the First Amendment, but do you have to take such as sarcastic and demeaning position on changes that are being made.  Yes, it's the way I write! 

There is a difference between voicing an opinion and making a mockery of people with the writing of that opinion.  You owe Drew Bledsoe and Tom Donahue an apology for the degrading terms you have used to describe them.  I owe them nothing!  They owe us as fans, some serious apologies for their negligent or utterly sub par performances, both of them! 

You are welcome as much to your opinion as I am the right to voice mine, the difference between us is that I place civility, respect and human dignity as paramount principals versus the cheap low blow you seem to find sophmorishley funny.  Has someone been forcing you to read my work Marc?  If so, please let me know.  I'll get on them immediately. 

May you read these words and consider if you want to be a respected journilist or a hate generating voicepiece for the loyal followers of the Bills.  I am an independent analyst with a better track record during Donadope's tenure than ANYONE covering the Bills.  If you want to read elsewhere, then feel free.  It's a free country.  That's the nice thing about living in the states.  There are plenty of other options for you Marc!  ; ) 

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion.  Again, a free country, and yes, I'll defend your right to speak your mind as well!!!  Your welcome!!! 

Marc Kryjewski

Mark Weiler

BillsReport.com

244134[/snapback]

That was your e-mail Mark

Mark responded within the context of Marc's note. Marc, I had a feeling that the feeling of catharsis you had in sending the note would be undone by the frustration his response would create. Let me see if I have Mark Weiler's comments right (in red:

Dear Sir,

I understand you have a job to do and have the right of freedom of expression as granted in the First Amendment, but do you have to take such as sarcastic and demeaning position on changes that are being made. Yes, it's the way I write!

There is a difference between voicing an opinion and making a mockery of people with the writing of that opinion. You owe Drew Bledsoe and Tom Donahue an apology for the degrading terms you have used to describe them. I owe them nothing! They owe us as fans, some serious apologies for their negligent or utterly sub par performances, both of them!

You are welcome as much to your opinion as I am the right to voice mine, the difference between us is that I place civility, respect and human dignity as paramount principals versus the cheap low blow you seem to find sophmorishley funny. Has someone been forcing you to read my work Marc? If so, please let me know. I'll get on them immediately.

May you read these words and consider if you want to be a respected journilist or a hate generating voicepiece for the loyal followers of the Bills. I am an independent analyst with a better track record during Donadope's tenure than ANYONE covering the Bills. If you want to read elsewhere, then feel free. It's a free country. That's the nice thing about living in the states. There are plenty of other options for you Marc! ; )

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion. Again, a free country, and yes, I'll defend your right to speak your mind as well!!! Your welcome!!!

Marc Kryjewski

Mark Weiler

BillsReport.com

Mark responded within the context of Marc's note. Marc, I had a feeling that the feeling of catharsis you had in sending the note would be undone by the frustration his response would create. Let me see if I have Mark Weiler's comments right (in red:

:devil:<_<<_<

I had an e-mail exchange with him once. He needs happy pills.

He also is an idiot with an IQ of a slug. In our exchange I made him look like an idiot, but he still didn't see it. He really needs psychological help.

I understand you have a job to do and have the right of freedom of expression as granted in the First Amendment, but do you have to take such as sarcastic and demeaning position on changes that are being made.

There is a difference between voicing an opinion and making a mockery of people with the writing of that opinion. You owe Drew Bledsoe and Tom Donahue an apology for the degrading terms you have used to describe them.

You are welcome as much to your opinion as I am the right to voice mine, the difference between us is that I place civility, respect and human dignity as paramount principals versus the cheap low blow you seem to find sophmorishley funny.

May you read these words and consider if you want to be a respected journilist or a hate generating voicepiece for the loyal followers of the Bills.

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion.

244159[/snapback]

Thanks for the opportunity to listen to your <<insert first ammendment right>> opinion.

Mark responded within the context of Marc's note.  Marc, I had a feeling that the feeling of catharsis you had in sending the note would be undone by the frustration his response would create.  Let me see if I have Mark Weiler's comments right (in red:

Dear Sir,

Marc Kryjewski

Mark Weiler

BillsReport.com

244166[/snapback]

I gotta say I agree with Weiler on this one.

Besides, Marc K, if you're going to send a note to a writer and criticize their work - you really ought to spellcheck the note you're going to send first!

I had an e-mail exchange with him once. He needs happy pills.

He also is an idiot with an IQ of a slug. In our exchange I made him look like an idiot, but he still didn't see it. He really needs psychological help.

244361[/snapback]

IIRC, he got tossed out of the BZ site a year or so ago. He's a real beauty.