Senior Bowl Rosters

Mark Vader

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This DL class looks phenomenal

I'd part ways with Mario and Kyle if it meant keeping the OL together and bringing in a veteran LB

Reed is beasting today. we should sign him cuz his last names reed.....wait....(memories of josh reed return)...ok just sign him off talent not last name lol

A cardboard cutout of Shawn Oakman is more athletic than Shawn Oakman. Horrible body composition, horrible athletic makeup. He's just tall, that's it. Pointless being that long if you have no way of using it.

Got you. Especially in the NFL where everyone is bigger stronger and faster then College
Edited by Marty McFly

I got work at my 2nd job till 10 but THE NFL network starts playing highlight videos/docs about each super bowl starting at 6:30pm. im bout to just DVR everything after the 1st 7.

He wasn't as big coming out but he was another guy that was a physical presence that couldn't play football.

another hypebeast then. This draft the DL is so deep i wouldnt be suprised if we take 2. theyre killing it today

Why do they switch possession after each quarter? now prescotts in? remember guys im an hour behind cuz of DVR/Work

Edited by Marty McFly

Would you be surprised if he didn't go until the 3rd? I don't think that I would.

no I wouldn't be. He didn't have a great year, and that was before the injury. But I would have thought he would see this game as a way to improve his stock. Especially after that playoff game. Apparently its not the shoulder that kept him out. The word is he told Phil Savage that the game "didn't fit into his schedule." Someone gave him bad advice. Edited by YoloinOhio

no I wouldn't be. He didn't have a great year, and that was before the injury. But I would have thought he would see this game as a way to improve his stock. Especially after that playoff game. Apparently its not the shoulder that kept him out. The word is he told Phil Savage that the game "didn't fit into his schedule." Someone gave him bad advice.

Yep. the commercial says it all i think it was something like " THE REESES SENIOR BOWL SHOW UP, SHOW OUT, OR DONT SHOW UP AT ALL" (epic tv voice) slight shot fired at cook.

Also nice drive there by hogan to get 3 points made some decent throws. wiggled out of that sack. coulda made a play if he moved to the right sideline before oakmen creeled him with the left over sack.

Edited by Marty McFly

no I wouldn't be. He didn't have a great year, and that was before the injury. But I would have thought he would see this game as a way to improve his stock. Especially after that playoff game. Apparently its not the shoulder that kept him out. The word is he told Phil Savage that the game "didn't fit into his schedule." Someone gave him bad advice.

Agreed, he feels like a guys whose stock has been dropping.

You should've seen that coming...at one point, he was #1 in Buffalo Barbarian's signature. A place BB once also reserved for Landry Jones. :lol:

...followed by Sackenberg

When is Braxton Miller expected to go in the draft? hed make a good prospect and 1st year Kr/Pr too

He was the number 40 player on Matt Miller's latest big board.

...followed by Sackenberg

He was the number 40 player on Matt Miller's latest big board.

Be a nice 4th rnd WR to snag after the Defensive holes we need to fill but as #40 he wouldnt last that long. Also Whats up with the Safteys in this game? who are we watching for? we need one.

Be a nice 4th rnd WR to snag after the Defensive holes we need to fill but as #40 he wouldnt last that long. Also Whats up with the Safteys in this game? who are we watching for? we need one.

Jeremy Cash of Duke (South) was the consensus top S prospect coming in to the game.

Connor Cook's play toy catches a meaningless Hail Mary to end the game.

Edited by ExWNYer