Colony

Just watched the pilot for the Colony, wasn't expecting much but the commercials kept pulling me and it did not disappoint. It's post apocalyptical America but instead of the usual total devastation it's martial law with curfews, police brutality and forced labor (or America if Hillary gets elected :D ) . The plot has Will Bowman (Josh Holloway - Lost) trying to find his son who was separated into a labor camp, but he gets caught and when the powers that be find out that he was special forces they hire him to fight the resistance - or have him and his all family forced to work in the "Factory". His wife (Sarah Wayne Callies - Walking Dead, Prison Break) is reluctant at first but once they get certain "luxuries" to sweeten the deal she is all in. However she is really working for the resistance and now plans on using her husband for insider information.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

How was he able to keep his special forces history a secret from a post-apocalyptic tyrannical government? That would imply he was a soldier for another country.

he changed his name and did something I don't remember. He was not a soldier for another country. You should watch it to remind me, it's going to be a great show.