Where in the world is JP Losman?

duey

I hope you are right...a few times last season, when i could catch a glimpse of him on the sideline he looked a little too much like Alex Van Pelt.

243671[/snapback]

That is what I read, I didn't say it was correct. For all I know he is eating wings at Duffs all day, and getting lap dances at the ballet during the nights.

I assume that he is taking a good opportunity to show his humility....

Let one starting QB clear out.....say some good things about Drew (try to not take the bait on the underhanded comment that needed to be deleted from the Bills website "especially JP Losman"

Say some good things about your O Line....and get ready for next year

I assume that he is taking a good opportunity to show his humility....

Let one starting QB clear out.....say some good things about Drew (try to not take the bait on the underhanded comment that needed to be deleted from the Bills website "especially JP Losman"

Say some good things about your O Line....and get ready for next year

243715[/snapback]

In his interview last night, he had nothing but good things to say about Drew. Felt that Drew went out of the way to answer any questions he had.

Also, Sam wyche was interviewed this morning, and he said JP was wearing him out. They've been putting in very long hours, and JP keeps pushing for more and more. He said both of their jaws are hanging to the floor from the exhaustion. (or something to that effect)

Also,  Sam wyche was interviewed this morning,  and he said JP was wearing him out.  They've been putting in very long hours,  and JP keeps pushing for more and more.  He said both of their jaws are hanging to the floor from the exhaustion.  (or something to that effect)

243738[/snapback]

That is so good to hear.

Also,  Sam wyche was interviewed this morning,  and he said JP was wearing him out.  They've been putting in very long hours,  and JP keeps pushing for more and more.  He said both of their jaws are hanging to the floor from the exhaustion.  (or something to that effect)

243738[/snapback]

Reminds me of Neo in The Matrix.....