Patriots Ted Bruschi Hospitalizd

BILLS02138

Patsie or not, I love the guy as a Football Player...

Here's hoping he's A.O.K...Of coarse I would not mind seeing him catch a cold or something harmless before each Bills/Pats Game for the remainder of his Career... :)

Again...I just hope he's alright...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's awful and I hope he's alright, but a stroke is most likely a sign he is using something he shouldn't be.

242929[/snapback]

Sleep Apnea is also a major cause of strokes. My father had one because of this. His doctor told me a shocking statistic, men with necks 18 inches or larger have a very high chance of having sleep apnea...which if not taken care of can lead to a stroke. This is also what caused Reggie Whites stroke that killed him.

stroke, damn ZI hate the guy but that does suck.  U never wanna see that.  Doesnt he have like 2 kids?

242923[/snapback]

Word up dude.

Lets see, what kinds of things increase blood pressure and strain blood vessel walls

Sleep Apnea is also a major cause of strokes.  My father had one because of this.  His doctor told me a shocking statistic, men with necks 18 inches or larger have a very high chance of having sleep apnea...which if not taken care of can lead to a stroke.  This is also what caused Reggie Whites stroke that killed him.

243062[/snapback]

Wow... Never knew that!

What about TKO, he's got one monster neck? :)

Bruschi is a class act all the way, and I'd bet the same folks who claim to hate him would be drooling with elated anticipation if there was any chance for him to become a Buffalo Bill. The Patriots in general are a class act and deserve the praise they receive.

Best wishes to Ted for a complete recovery.