Jim Leonhard

dave mcbride

Polian's comments indicate he doesn't have a clue about the Bills. "Aging Oline?" Glenn is on his ROOKIE contract, Miller is a rookie, Henderson and Kouandjio are second year guys. The old guys are Incognito who is possibly the best Bills lineman, Wood, whom many outside Buffalo consider a pretty decent center, and Urbik who is at least a decent backup. Who the heck is Polian talking about? The only thing worse than keeping Rex would be bringing back this dinosaur.

FWIW, Polian was advising Marv Levy when he was GM here. At the time, the Colts were coming off a Super Bowl, but that led to Jauron and the Tony Dungy Tampa-2, etc.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Graham even though he gets beat at times. Searcy would have been a little overpaid but he's a lot better than Duke and/or Meeks.

We have no idea what Searcy would have done.....though he couldn't have done any less in TN this season so maybe you can have him back....... and I have no reason to believe he is any better than Rambo.

I don't know how deep you wanted to keep Dolores down the depth chart but he would have been A LOT overpaid to be the 3rd or 4th safety. :lol:

Graham is simply a MUCH better safety and more versatile football player in general.

If they needed genius safeties they should have figured that out by TC and traded one of their physically talented young safeties for an Ivy League undrafted type.

This is a nonsensical conversation since Ryan's defense in New York had not been good in years. They were not mediocre, but worse than that. I think the best they did in that period under Ryan was 19th in points allowed.

So, if the Bills bring in all of the right players than they too can be that good soon?

What a waste, how silly. The writing, the stats, are on the wall.

Time for the Bills to move on.

Edited by Mister Defense