Stability

PolishHook22

I know people are complaining about Rex and the staff. But let's give it time, I mean look what Cincy has. They've have the same coach for a long time even through hard years. We need to have the stability at the HC or else we will keep going through the same old same old mediocre team. I'm pro Rex and am just wondering what everyone's thoughts are.

I want Thurman as DB coach and Pettine back at D coordinator

No more.

I've been hearing this for too long. The current structure isn't getting better. They took a big step back and they werent that far to begin with.

I don't want to see any more partial measures. It's time to bring in leadership and fix this thing once and for all.

we cant Mccarthy 6-10 we would have run him out of town

Pete Carrol back to back 7-9 seasons with Seattle again we'd be calling for his head

Tomlin back to back 8-8 years time for a change

Marvin Lewis went 4-11-1 then 4-12 no chance here

Ron Rivera went 6-10 then 7-9 we would had enough after the 6-10

Bruce Arians 27-39 in college would have killed the hire

you cant fire a coach after 1 season in my opinion unless:

1. You were a clear favorite to make it to the playoffs and you end up winning 3-4 games. That does not apply.

2. There is some sort of public relations nightmare as a result of something that happens on/off the field. That does not apply.

I just cant imagine Rex getting fired. The offense has improved with Roman. The defense took a step back. Our w/l record took a step back. But we're talking about taking a step back, not a 3-13 season.

All this fire rex talk on here is kinda extreme IMO. just the same way the thought of going 12-4 this season was off base.

we cant Mccarthy 6-10 we would have run him out of town

Pete Carrol back to back 7-9 seasons with Seattle again we'd be calling for his head

Tomlin back to back 8-8 years time for a change

Marvin Lewis went 4-11-1 then 4-12 no chance here

Ron Rivera went 6-10 then 7-9 we would had enough after the 6-10

Bruce Arians 27-39 in college would have killed the hire

Those guys were building teams. You get a few years to build a team. Our team was BUILT. Specifically the D which Rex ruined. Even Marvin Lewis had Palmer hold out and then had to get a new QB. But then they drafted after us (dareus/AW and AJ Green/Dalton) and have been playoff contenders while we have been a bunch of losers.

Those guys were building teams. You get a few years to build a team. Our team was BUILT. Specifically the D which Rex ruined. Even Marvin Lewis had Palmer hold out and then had to get a new QB. But then they drafted after us (dareus/AW and AJ Green/Dalton) and have been playoff contenders while we have been a bunch of losers.

Our team was built? With a QB who basically never started a game and was a complete unknown and several question marks on the O-line.

Maybe our defense was built.