I'VE HAD IT WITH REX RYAN!!!

Well the damn scheme is a joke and Terry and Kim Pegula have to know that they made a monumental mistake with this hire. It's inconceivable to watch how much this defense and team for that matter have fallen at the hands of Rex Ryan. The man is an incompetent sorry excuse for an NFL head coach and needs to be dismissed immediately after the game ends Week 17. The only thing Rex ever cared about when he came here was sticking it to the Jets and Patriots. He has and has always had his own agenda rather than producing a good long term product on the field. He's an absolute disgraceful embarrassment to our team and our city and I can't stand to hear anymore of his nonsensical diatribe any longer. GET HIM OUT!!!

I hope the Jets blow Wrex out of the water 45-0. As you said, it seems all he worries about is his first obsession - beating the Patriots, and then his new one - beating the Jets. All about me. Screw the team, they'll either adapt to me genius defensive scheming or I'll send them packing. Jack-@ss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex has to go, whatever the cost. The top brass need to acknowledge the mistake and start over. We are due for a longer rebuild every year he is still here. Say we keep him and we have another year like this one, or even worse? Why wait another year. The lack of discipline and overly complicated schemes lay at the feet of the head coach. Period. His blowharding is an embarrassment and the people of Buffalo deserve better.

He needs to focus on the entire team and not just the defense

He needs to get a DC who can be effective on their own and doesnt need to be a shadow of Rex

When your on your second HC stint one should have figured this out already. He sucks, lets move on.

CBF

Edited by billsfan_34