Let's assume Rex is staying, what next?

Dragonborn10

PAIN.....

What are you Clubber Lang? Actually kind of funny.

As far as what happens next. This is not what I want, but what I think will happen.

1. Whaley is fired due to the power struggle (sucks).
  2. Rex will get his kind of GM who will spend way too much on draft picks and free agents for his defense and several players are gone which means we are in a defensive rebuild for the next two or longer years until Rex is fired (again not what I want but what will happen).
  3. Nominal upgrades on the offense and we continue to be ranked 22-24th offense and bore the hell out of everyone.
  4. Rex will need a fall guy so over the next two years expect Thurmon and Roman eventually will be fired so he can save his ars.
  5. By year four, we'll fire Rex as what we know the Pegualas will be sick of him and his blowhard promises will eventually fall on deaf ears to even the casual fans and the key is there will be more open seats.
  6. Lastly, we start another rebuild and in several years eventually the Pegulas will find their stride and hire the right mgmt and coaching.

Sounds good right? God i need a drink, Damn it's only 7:45 am. Just kidding guys, not an alcoholic.

See you next year.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic