Doug Whaley has assembled the greatest 6-7 team of all time!

The Bills continue to be the most talented team with a crappy record. It will be a travesty if Doug Whaley is not voted as NFL executive of the year.

1) He drafted the DROY of the year in the second round with Darby

2) He signed the greatest defensive football mind of our generation to be head coach in Rex Ryan

3) He signed the comeback player of the year in Richie Incognito

4) He pulled a legit NFL QB out of free agency

5) He paid a cool quarter of a Billion for the greatest front four in all of football (or are they just a bit above average and simply the highest paid, I forget)

6) He signed the most productive east-west running back in the NFL who was able to help the Bills lose only by three to his former team

This probably the most talented and best coached 6-7 team in NFL history. I am stoked.

While I certainly agree Pegula was all for the Rex signing but I'm also 100% certain both RB and DW were on board with it too. That being said I don't blame DW for the signing of Rex either.

I think every year almost every GM out there makes certain moves and doesn't make certain other moves and crosses his fingers a bit that things will work out for the best with regards to the moves not made. He took a gamble that Henderson would continue to show improvement in his 2nd year and that Miller would play well as a rookie. Unfortunately neither of those two moves has worked out too well and that I feel are the two biggest moves that failed and have hurt the team. With regards to the moves he did make, for the most part most worked out with the exception of the Harvin signing which also hurt as left them rather exposed at WR. Assuming DW is back next season, would be very surprised if don't see changes made on the O-line, particularly at RT and find a true #2 WR

Hiring Rex was all Pegula who insisted on hiring a head coach with previous head coaching experience

Rex and Roman are horrendous

He's just another typical 2nd round pick that didn't work out, just like many other teams have picks that don't pan out.

Where does Kuanjiao fit in this mess?