How bad is Bills coaching???

Dragonborn10

Greg Roman is as good as gone.

Listen, if this owner was ready to keep Marrone, and Hackett then there is no way Greg Roman is gone. Unless he gets offered a head coaching job, which I highly doubt.

This OC is dealing a bad RT, and a QB that has started only 8 games. While Roman was brought in to build a power run game, and he has pretty much done just that. However the passing game really is lacking except for some big plays, and that is mostly because of that inexperienced QB.

So many things wrong with this team that have taken way to long to get under control. Penalties have finally been reduced to a decent amount per game. Although boneheads like Henderson should know where to line up after two years in the pros.

It took far to many games for Rex to get his defense to go after the QB, and he did have Brady reeling for most of the game. If the offense could have scored more then 20 points its a win.

Clock management was bad in the game. The two minute drill was non existent at the end of the game with a win on the line. I just don't understand why its so difficult to get Sammy Watkins the ball at least 10 times a game?

The Bills have two really important games upcoming at KC, and Houston at home. Both teams currently 5-5, and are now the 8th seed behind both KC & Houston

@ KC

Houston

@ Philly

@ Wash

Dallas

Jets

Edited by Nihilarian

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, if this owner was ready to keep Marrone, and Hackett then there is no way Greg Roman is gone. Unless he gets offered a head coaching job, which I highly doubt.

This OC is dealing a bad RT, and a QB that has started only 8 games. While Roman was brought in to build a power run game, and he has pretty much done just that. However the passing game really is lacking except for some big plays, and that is mostly because of that inexperienced QB.

So many things wrong with this team that have taken way to long to get under control. Penalties have finally been reduced to a decent amount per game. Although boneheads like Henderson should know where to line up after two years in the pros.

It took far to many games for Rex to get his defense to go after the QB, and he did have Brady reeling for most of the game. If the offense could have scored more then 20 points its a win.

Clock management was bad in the game. The two minute drill was non existent at the end of the game with a win on the line. I just don't understand why its so difficult to get Sammy Watkins the ball at least 10 times a game?

The Bills have two really important games upcoming at KC, and Houston at home. Both teams currently 5-5, and are now the 8th seed behind both KC & Houston

@ KC

Houston

@ Philly

@ Wash

Dallas

Jets

I was joking. Some guy was whining about how we were gonna lose Greg Roman after we beat the colts week one.

Thread was titled Greg Roman is as good as gone. #doomed.

Funny stuff.

What should they have done?

Pass it 50 times with Tyrod?

The offense wasn't run run pass. They took their shots. Taylor just missed them most of the time. The problem I had with the offense was no sense of urgency. At all. It looked like Tyrod wanted to get the !@#$ out of there as soon as the game started.

Pass early and put up points.

It's as clear as day.

Wasn't going to take 50 passes to get it done.

Teams that have attacked the Patriots have moved it with great success.

Because their defense is not that talented and when you attack you pit talent versus talent.

This is not an offense that can regularly execute long drives.

You get in a back and forth execution battle with the Patriots.....you lose.

Very smart post. Too bad our HC can't see what you see. And he never will. Rex Ryan is a defensive coordinator - not a head coach.

actually a very smart opinion to the post you responded to. I have already come up with a final assessment of this team & coaching staff before this season is over. #1 takeaway is this coaching staff has not properly utilized the talents & skill sets of players on both sides of the ball, leading to the Bills as a contender for the most underachieving team in the NFL.

A close second would be undisciplined, far too penalized, and WAY too many 3 and outs.