chalabi

I'm shocked. hell, you don't even admit when you are caught red handed lying. why would this time be any different?

I get it you have no proof Bush and Co. lied. You think they lied, which is fine, but you're too much of a hack to admit that is far as it goes.

birddog-sadamn claimed to have wmd's.i wouldn't have had a problem nuking him, but it wasn't necessary.

of course you wouldn't. the risk of widespread nuclear war is of no concern to you.

Edited by birdog1960

I get it you have no proof Bush and Co. lied. You think they lied, which is fine, but you're too much of a hack to admit that is far as it goes.

Oh Bush did lie. It's been proven again and again. Why don't you research it a little and see. It's probably because you don't want the truth. You are way too politically partisan to ever believe something bad about Bush

In fact, there's consensus! :lol:

Yes, really there is. Sane people, people that are not hitting themselves in the head with a rock stupid--Republicans--know Bush lied. Sort of like the reality of Global Man Made Climate Change, which you just see as a conspiracy. You are an idiot

Yes, really there is. Sane people, people that are not hitting themselves in the head with a rock stupid--Republicans--know Bush lied. Sort of like the reality of Global Man Made Climate Change, which you just see as a conspiracy. You are an idiot

but aren't you a paid poster here? did you get a land rover out of the deal? i'm just wondering if you were privy and aware of that seemingly ridiculous claim against you?

but aren't you a paid poster here? did you get a land rover out of the deal? i'm just wondering if you were privy and aware of that seemingly ridiculous claim against you?

gatortard is a paid poster? Who's paying him, the committee to provide endless gales of laughter?

I'm starting to see that now. The kool aid retard just said that. These guys are so far up the right wing butt hole they can't even contemplate the thought that someone might have a different view from them.

So if it's that obvious then you should be able to like definitive proof of the lie. And it's funny you mention conspiracy because I imagine anything you like to try and prove it with will ooze conspiracy.