Any Dead fans want to listen to tonights opening show

The Poojer

tickets for the philly show are as low as $27 on stubhub. who cares where you sit, just being in the building is what matters. I agree they sounded good. Mayer added a nice touch with his unique vocals, and damn can he play guitar. Bobby sounded solid all night. Drums went a little 'techno' last night, it was good. The 62 minute set break was my only complaint

Sounded good. I may check out the scene when they come downtown and find a cheap ticket. I'd pay $40 just to hear Mickey and Billy rip it up again.

tickets for the philly show are as low as $27 on stubhub. who cares where you sit, just being in the building is what matters. I agree they sounded good. Mayer added a nice touch with his unique vocals, and damn can he play guitar. Bobby sounded solid all night. Drums went a little 'techno' last night, it was good. The 62 minute set break was my only complaint

Yeah, the FTW breaks were long too as I remember. I'm down for the Buffalo show and I'm sure I'll find some tickets way below face. If you're going, we could meet up for some pregame activities. Wednesday night in Buffalo never looked so good.