MY GAME BALLS.....

mellaman101

We just lost 3 of our last 4....

This is a well before preseason team....

Corey Graham.... Hands down...

McCoy because of heart....

and a ball to Rex Ryan - you did bring a bully here and made us victims. There is a reason you were fired from New York and with those Jets playing well with the #1 D.... There is the reason you need to go and go NOW

Yeah, to the first poster with the "the jets have not played anyone post" we just got our asses kicked by the worst team in the league....

McCoy doesn't deserve a game ball, he had some horrible pass blocking attempts and just did nothing extra like a back of his stature should. The loss is not on McCoy but you expect more then 68 yards from your starting RB against a poor jville d.

We just lost 3 of our last 4....

This is a well before preseason team....

Corey Graham.... Hands down...

McCoy because of heart....

and a ball to Rex Ryan - you did bring a bully here and made us victims. There is a reason you were fired from New York and with those Jets playing well with the #1 D.... There is the reason you need to go and go NOW

Yeah, to the first poster with the "the jets have not played anyone post" we just got our asses kicked by the worst team in the league....

I've spent a lot of time giving the benefit of the doubt.... Losman will come around, fitz is still getting better, EJ needs more time, chan just needs a d coordinatior... Done with all of that. Fire Rex now. He is a garbage coach riding on a good d he inherited his first two seasons. He destroyed that team. He will surely destroy this one.

The fire Rex now talk is not warranted. He said we would make the playoffs. Until we are mathematically eliminated I'd let him coach. No new coach is going to be able to do anything he's not doing, and it is not beyond belief that he might pull it off. We have 9 games to play and need to win at least six of them to be in the running for a playoff birth (actually a more realistic figure would be 7) and beat the Jets twice and some of the better NFL teams in doing it. Tough row to hoe, and I'm not overly optimistic but hey....let's go down fighting. (not penalty kinds of fighting though...we've been there and done that).