Time For Defense To Come To The Rescue

The Bills' offense is not high powered even when they have all of their players available. Today they will be missing:

- starting QB Tyrod Taylor

- starting WR Sammy Watkins

- starting WR Percy Harvin

- backup WR Marquise Goodwin

- starting RT Seantrell Henderson

- starting OG John Miller

- backup RB Karlos Williams

That's nearly HALF of their starters on offense and some key reserves.

If this defense is as good as they claim that they are, they will stand up and win this game. If they can't hold Jax to 17 points or fewer, expect a loss.

The Bills' offense is not high powered even when they have all of their players available. Today they will be missing:

- starting QB Tyrod Taylor

- starting WR Sammy Watkins

- starting WR Percy Harvin

- backup WR Marquise Goodwin

- starting RT Seantrell Henderson

- starting OG John Miller

- backup RB Karlos Williams

That's nearly HALF of their starters on offense and some key reserves.

If this defense is as good as they claim that they are, they will stand up and win this game. If they can't hold Jax to 17 points or fewer, expect a loss.

I just hope D-line can get after Bortles and not have too worry about dropping back into coverage, just let them attack. Keep the score low for Jags and EJ should be able to gets us a pair of touchdowns and a Carpenter field goal, that should be enough...., I think.

Edited by TAinLA

Yeah. They should dominate today. I'm thinking we shut down Yelden, which means Bortles will throw and we can sack him about 4 or 5 times. Gilmore will play press coverage and won't let Robinson have a 10 yd cushion on 3rd and 8. Can't wait for kickoff. This is where our D shines.