Jordan Gay is back

YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never known bush to stop progress towards the goal, it just gives the O a different look, but in the end, a score is a score. Gay at least changes it up.

What is Whaley thinking, signing Gay sooo late in the week... he will not know the playbook, won't have a grasp on our gameplan for this week... asleep at the wheel, again!

Do we draft a kicker? With all of these kicker problems league-wide, whether real or just imagined due to the increased difficulty of the extra kicks and now costing teams points, I could see kickers start to go in the draft a round sooner. You used to be able to "get your guy" in the 6th round, but maybe the 5th or 4th round is where top kickers come off the board, now, yearly. I like Carp, but his incompleteness is costing us a roster spot, as he cannot kick off as well.

Do we draft a kicker? With all of these kicker problems league-wide, whether real or just imagined due to the increased difficulty of the extra kicks and now costing teams points, I could see kickers start to go in the draft a round sooner. You used to be able to "get your guy" in the 6th round, but maybe the 5th or 4th round is where top kickers come off the board, now, yearly. I like Carp, but his incompleteness is costing us a roster spot, as he cannot kick off as well.

Solid point, I definitely think that the way the extra points are, now, it could make teams more uncomfortable with their kickers that they originally thought were solid, so it could lead to a higher premium being placed on them. Not a top 3 round premium, the Janikowski thing probably won't happen again, but perhaps could see the statement you made come to fruition.

Solid point, I definitely think that the way the extra points are, now, it could make teams more uncomfortable with their kickers that they originally thought were solid, so it could lead to a higher premium being placed on them. Not a top 3 round premium, the Janikowski thing probably won't happen again, but perhaps could see the statement you made come to fruition.

Thank you for your kind words, I think you're very kind.

Thank you for your kind words, I think you're very kind.

You're welcome.

Fsu guy

I thought Janikowski played for the Raiders ... :D

Seriously though what round?

If they would eliminate the kicking game, like I suggested in my thread a couple yrs ago, we would have this problem

I thought Janikowski played for the Raiders ... :D

Seriously though what round?

If they would eliminate the kicking game, like I suggested in my thread a couple yrs ago, we would have this problem

i totally jinxed Aguayo! He was kicking the game winning FG and GT blocked it and returned for a TD. RIP FSU for the playoff.