How Can Any Self Respecting Person Identify

Dont get me wrong. I have huge issues with both Bush and the republican party, but let's take a look at the dems major causes and characteristics....

Platforms:

1) Anti-war at any cost.

2) Anti-business, radical environmentalists.

3) Tax Increases

4) Gay Marriages

5) Anti-smoking in bars.

6) Legalize marijuana

7) Anti-law enforcement for the most part.

8) Militant vegetarians.

9) Last second abortions.

10) The newest one..."Let's Pretend that we are Conservative"

Leaders:

1) Kerry

2) Hillary

3) Dean

4) Pelosi

5) Sharpton

Look at this absolute mess. Please, dont blame republicans for the current state of affairs. If you dems cant do any better than the above, you have only yourselves to blame for, despite a huge base, being losers.

PS: I am NOT calling individual dems on this board "losers," OK? I was referring to the recent elections.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get me wrong. I have huge issues with both Bush and the republican party, but let's take a look at the dems major causes and characteristics....

Platforms:

1) Anti-war at any cost.

3) Tax Increases

4) Gay Marriages

5) Anti-smoking in bars.

6) Legalize marijuana

8) Militant vegetarians.

Leaders:

1) Kerry

2) Hillary

3) Dean

4) Pelosi

5) Sharpton

Look at this absolute mess. Please, dont blame republicans for the current state of affairs. If you dems cant do any better than the above, you have only yourselves to blame for, despite a huge base, being losers.

PS: I am NOT calling individual dems on this board "losers," OK? I was referring to the recent elections.

239846[/snapback]

I'm a radical right-winger and there are a few items on your list of "platform" issues that I would not solely attribute to DEMS:

5) Anti-smoking in bars.

6) Legalize marijuana

8) Militant vegetarians.

And a few that might be missing:

11) Freedom FROM Religion

12) Appeasement - let's all get along

13) Only if the U.N. says so...

and you're missing a few from your "Leaders" list:

1a) Kennedy

2a) Bill Clinton

3a) McAuliffe

6) Boxer???

Platforms:

1) Anti-war at any cost.

3) Tax Increases

4) Gay Marriages

5) Anti-smoking in bars.

6) Legalize marijuana

8) Militant vegetarians.

239846[/snapback]

I thought #10 was the Republican platform.

Why did you post this? Do you think these are true? Do you think someone like Mickey could post an equally biased view of the Republicans?

"1) Racist

2) Sexist

3) put the elderly in a box and forget about them

4) give money to the rich

5) no healthcare for kids

6) ignore education"

etc.

Is that somehow helpful?

Why did you post this? Do you think these are true?

240003[/snapback]

I think that most of them are true (except the ones I already listed in my first reply) at least for the majority of those who seem to label themselves as "leaders" of the Democratic Party. Whereas I think your entire list has no basis in fact whatsoever for the majority of those who seem to label themselves as "leaders" of the Republican Party.

I thought #10 was the Republican platform.

Why did you post this? Do you think these are true? Do you think someone like Mickey could post an equally biased view of the Republicans?

"1) Racist

2) Sexist

3) put the elderly in a box and forget about them

4) give money to the rich

5) no healthcare for kids

6) ignore education"

etc.

Is that somehow helpful?

240003[/snapback]

First of all, your list is untrue. Next, I need no help of any kind from you. Let's be clear on that, shall we sweetie?

First of all, your list is untrue. Next, I need no help of any kind from you. Let's be clear on that, shall we sweetie?

240040[/snapback]

Pot, meet kettle.

"Anti-war at any cost"

"Anti-law-enforcement"

"militant vegetarians"

I'm sure no Democrat would contest those generalizations, or any of the others.

Smooches to you too William. For clarification, I didn't offer you any help. Go find a bar to smoke in.

Platforms:

1) Anti-war at any cost, except for those small conflicts wwII and vietnam

2) Anti-business, radical environmentalists, except that Clinton helped shape the global economy through the wto and other agreements that give unprecedented power to corporations which supercede the powers of nations.

3) Tax Increases except for the mountains of corporate welfare handed out in the 1990's

4) Gay Marriages except for Kerry and Edwards who said they opposed them

5) Anti-smoking in bars. except for george pataki

6) Legalize marijuana except for a majority of democrats in congress

7) Anti-law enforcement for the most part. this is simply rediculous

8) Militant vegetarians. except that "militant" vegitarians would not identify themselves as democratic (the two major parties do not take up the entire political spectrum).

9) Last second abortions. again, simply rediculous

10) The newest one..."Let's Pretend that we are Conservative" just like, "compasionate conservatives" pretend to be liberal

I wouldn't call myself a liberal. Far from it in fact. I am more of a lefty righty. With that said, has anyone who is bashing the democrats looked up the definition of fascism lately?

240095[/snapback]

fas-cism:

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Fa-sci-sta:

a member of an Italian political organization under Mussolini governing Italy 1922-1943 according to the principles of fascism.

au-to-crat:

1) a person ruling with unlimited authority.

2) one who has undisputed influence or power.

au-toc-ra-cy:

2) government in which one person possesses unlimited power.

Pot, meet kettle.

"Anti-war at any cost"

"Anti-law-enforcement"

"militant vegetarians"

I'm sure no Democrat would contest those generalizations, or any of the others.

Smooches to you too William. For clarification, I didn't offer you any help. Go find a bar to smoke in.

240157[/snapback]

>>>>>Smooches to you too William. For clarification, I didn't offer you any help. Go find a bar to smoke in.<<<<<

OK, we have a deal. I think no less of you, but offer you zero assistance in your quest to marry another man. That said, I do offer you my wishes for happiness, and that you will find a way to be a tad less smug.

>>>>>Smooches to you too William. For clarification, I didn't offer you any help. Go find a bar to smoke in.<<<<<

OK, we have a deal. I think no less of you, but offer you zero assistance in your quest to marry another man. That said, I do offer you my wishes for happiness, and that you will find a way to be a tad less smug.

240458[/snapback]

My family would both appreciate another man around the house. He could haul wood, work on the car, and rennovate our kitchen, while I watch TV.

"Smug." Again, I'm the kettle to your pot brother.