American Horror Story Hotel

USMCBillsFan

Anyone watch last night? Looks like they're trying to get back to the extremely creepy. And boy do they push the limits on the sex this season! Overall I thought it was a great start to the season!

I DVR'd it and just watched it. It seems like this season is going to be playing with time suspension/travel/agism. As it felt like to me the son of the guy who bought the Hotel toward the end of the episode was a younger version of the detective. I also felt as perhaps that Lady Gaga was a grown up version of his daughter. As I couldn't help notice the focus on the alarm clock that woke him and the Swedish girls and the detective seemed to show the same time (I think it was 2:25?). Also Kathy Bates' line about being stuck in time stuck with me. Also I think they purposely showed Lady Gaga and her partner going outside in the light to prove that these flood feeders aren't vampires etc. Not the strongest of opening episodes but it looks promising. As it stands I rank the seasons in my preference: Asylum, Freak Show, Murder House and Coven.

Edited by The Jokeman

We're way behind, but have Freakshow queued up. I love the concept, think the acting is excellent... The get a little goofy sometimes, but it's still great show.

Jessica Lane was interviewed awhile back, said she was walking in the French Quarter in street clothes and a passerby remarked to their friend " look, it's the Supreme"... How dope is that?

I DVR'd it and just watched it. It seems like this season is going to be playing with time suspension/travel/agism. As it felt like to me the son of the guy who bought the Hotel toward the end of the episode was a younger version of the detective. I also felt as perhaps that Lady Gaga was a grown up version of his daughter. As I couldn't help notice the focus on the alarm clock that woke him and the Swedish girls and the detective seemed to show the same time (I think it was 2:25?). Also Kathy Bates' line about being stuck in time stuck with me. Also I think they purposely showed Lady Gaga and her partner going outside in the light to prove that these flood feeders aren't vampires etc. Not the strongest of opening episodes but it looks promising. As it stands I rank the seasons in my preference: Asylum, Freak Show, Murder House and Coven.

IMO....Murder House was the best of the seasons by far.

Murder House had a great first 6 episodes or so, then petered out, and got outright stupid at the end.

Asylum was my favorite. Beginning to end I thought it was outstanding.

Coven was OK. I ended up losing interest about 2/3 of the way through though and never finished, and never watched the Freak Show one.