Bills @ Eagles

BillsDiehard

Hopefully, ill be there. My buddy is supposeto get tickets that put me right behind the visitors bench. I live in Philly and its not that serious. I rep the the Bills wherever i go. I axtually get a lot of respect for it. Its the usual trash talk, but nothing serious. And later for us (Bills fans. Eagles fans are ready to kill Chip ....LOL!! EVEN AFTER THE WIN.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be dumb enough to wear my jersey. It's just not worth it. Most of us are too old for that malarkey. Why not wear normal clothes and just root for them. I wouldn't be in the mood for beer thrown on me and I'm not getting in a fight.

I live in FL so have been to many Bills Fish games, but never wore my jersey and they are not too bad. They would chant Bills Suck as they walked out of the stadium when we beat them

Think long and hard before wearing your colors there...

Absolutely no problem with wearing other teams colors in Philly, act accordingly and you will be fine.

I went to two bills games at the vet wearing Bills colors and didn't have any issues. I also went on a group trip that included Dallas fans and again no issues.

There are idiot fans everywhere, not just philly.

Edited by Max997