Bills offense or Colts defense? A look at 2 big plays

YoloinOhio

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2015/09/14/bills-offense-or-colts-defense-a-look-at-two-big-plays/

Here are two plays where I think fantasy owners and Buffalo fans might be excited about on the surface, but they could allow their enthusiasm to get away from them. The first is rookie Karlos Williams 29-yard touchdown run. The second is Taylors scoring bomb to Percy Harvin.

No offense to the OP for posting, but this guy has nothing of value to add.

On the Karlos play video, he contradicts himself at least 3 times. He first tells us that from watching Karlos at

Florida State, he has bad vision, but a good feel for the cutback. Then later he tells us that KW doesn't

have a feel for the cutback, but says here is a play where he did have a good feel for the cutback.

What? So, you illustrate to us that he doesn't have a feel for the cutback with a play where he makes

a great cutback!?!?

Then, he makes a big point about KW having his head down at the start of the play, which to this guy

indicates his "lack of vision." But then he follows that up by saying on a gap run play (which is what the

play was) the RB is supposed to have his head down at that point in the play. Then he points out how when

the play breaks down, KW has his head up for the rest of the play, which allows him to see the open area and

run to and through it. So, KW did everything that he's coached to do on the play and yet this guy is trying to use that play

to show us KW's lack of vision? Not to mention that I actually saw a video yesterday where the commentator (I believe

it was a former player) praised KW for keeping his head up on this play to allow him to make the great cutback.

How someone can majorly contradict himself 2 or 3 times in a 4 minute video is beyond me, and using a play

that actually shows the opposite of what you're trying to prove?...I'm at a loss.

Not sure I agree with/trust what this guy thinks. When I watch the Tyrod play, here's what gets me excited the most...

https://twitter.com/djschulman/status/644025307943440384

What I liked on that play also is he had 4 options still open and available to him with time to change if Harvin was not available.