Matt Cassel now 1-0 as Bills starting QB

Utah John

Laugh all you like, but he was ALL OVER THIS on Twitter last night like the punch bowl-pooping dick he is.

Just one of many reasons I completely ignore Twitter. Too many blowhards thinking their every stupid thought is important enough to share with the world. Even stupider are the people who "follow" these morons.

Seriously?? I figured you were just goofing. What an idiot.

Yeah, he's awful. It's like him and Rodak are in some sort of Troll Royale.

Just one of many reasons I completely ignore Twitter. Too many blowhards thinking their every stupid thought is important enough to share with the world. Even stupider are the people who "follow" these morons.

I have a list I follow on HootSuite of Bills Media. He's out of the rotation, mostly because he'll end up spamming the feed with his lame attempts at insulting his followers. He only shows up when one of my guys RT's him.

I have a list I follow on HootSuite of Bills Media. He's out of the rotation, mostly because he'll end up spamming the feed with his lame attempts at insulting his followers. He only shows up when one of my guys RT's him.

I recognize those as English words, but I have no freaking idea what they mean. Nor do I need to.

Haha, fair enough. I think it's a system that would work nicely for you, curates what you want, filters what you don't. But hey, old dogs, I guess. :nana:

Indeed. :lol:

I know I'm a trow-back, but I don't need my world curated. I'm a damn fine curator of my own world. I don't want or need suggestions from youtube. Can't stand "targeted advertising" as it is NEVER what I'm looking for. Don't need Amazon to make suggestions for me, based on my searches. I am perfectly capable of finding thing I need, on my own. I actually prefer it that way--as even I don't always know what I might want or like, before it happens.

Edited by The Dean

I know I'm a trow-back, but I don't need my world curated. I'm a damn fine curator of my own world. I don't want or need suggestions from youtube. Can't stand "targeted advertising" as it is NEVER what I'm looking for. Don't need Amazon to make suggestions for me, based on my searches. I am perfectly capable of finding thing I need, on my own. I actually prefer it that way--as even I don't always know what I might want or like, before it happens.

All of this. Plus, I want to watch the people who try to tell me what is "trending" to die slowly.

While I rarely benefit all the targeting you allude to, I fully welcome it with open arms.

All of this. Plus, I want to watch the people who try to tell me what is "trending" to die slowly.

Don't worry, they will. They'll reach life expectancy in about 60, 65 years.