Has your Opinion of the Offensive Line changed?

billsfan89

12 members have voted

1. 1. Has Your Opinion of the O-line changed

• No, stayed the same
    • Yes, the Offensive Line is Better than I thought
    • Yes, the Offensive Line is Worse than I thought

Going into the Off-season O-line, QB, and Skill positions were huge concerns. Pretty much anything offense needed an upgrade. Incognito was the first major move made to upgrade the O-Line. But after that move the only other move made was drafting Miller in the third round. Of course Roman and a new set of offensive coaches are looked at as an upgrade over what was here last season. So a modest amount of new talent being brought in along with a new coaching staff to a unit that was horrendous last year. Another source of possible improvement is Kujo or Henderson emerging. Henderson won a starting job but struggled maybe he learns and improves. Kujo had a disastrous rookie year, but he was a high draft pick and seemed to be working hard over the off-season.

With two pre-season games down and a bunch of training camp in the books. Has your opinion of what the O-line shifted or will it continue to be an issue? I think the O-line will be a struggle against better D-lines but it will be much better than it was last year. Incognito will give the team capable guard play, Miller seems like he will too, Glenn and Wood had down years last year I suspect they will be better. At RT I think there could be an improvement as well. Throw in the better coaching and I think there will be a great deal of improvement.

What's everyone's take on the O-line so far? Seems like a lot of the teams success will hinge on that unit.

Edited by billsfan89