Sharon Stone sexy at 57 nsfw

Pete

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This older woman once told me this.

"Think of a broom. A 20's something can sweep. But an older broom has experience and can sweep just as good."

That's why I will take the older woman over the annoying 18-20somethings any day of the week.

I'll keep that in mind next time I want to !@#$ a broom.

more for me, i guess.

Perfect age. NOT 18-25

Perfect age 34-38!!!!

Oh, I get it. I don't think there's anything wrong, or even that vain about using a nice products. It's the whole package of stuff that I meant when I said "extreme". Hell, I've been using a nice facial moisturizer for years. It really has helped my skin. (Ducks and awaits abuse.)

Oh, I wasn't skeptical at all, Mr Ball. I have no doubt someone paid you to keep those stalker photos you take off the net.

Not at all man. Nothing wrong with looking good.

I dont have to use creams and lotions yet. But when I do, I'll do it too. Why not?

It's not fair for us to ask our honeys to look good, but it's ok for us to be fat ugly slobs. That's not cool.

Am I the only one this doesn't make any sense to?

Think of the broom as a woman. Think of sweeping as having sex.

When the older lady told me, I understood perfectly what she was trying to say. She was 40ish.

I'll keep that in mind next time I want to !@#$ a broom.

Stay away from the pointy part.

Im not liable for that.

I use a ton of lotion....oh wait..wrong topic... :blush:

Perfect age. NOT 18-25

Perfect age 34-38!!!!

Not at all man. Nothing wrong with looking good.

I dont have to use creams and lotions yet. But when I do, I'll do it too. Why not?

It's not fair for us to ask our honeys to look good, but it's ok for us to be fat ugly slobs. That's not cool.

Think of the broom as a woman. Think of sweeping as having sex.

When the older lady told me, I understood perfectly what she was trying to say. She was 40ish.

Stay away from the pointy part.

Im not liable for that.