First "Rate My Team" Of The Year?

Dante

Well this is a 14 Team ppr. Had to draft this early because it was the only time that everyone could get together. A couple things that effected the draft. First the above average alcohol consumption. Second, in this league you can't draft over 3 rbs or 3 wrs. At the end of the draft everyone can pick 2 "X players" from whomever is left. The mistake I made, imo, is waiting to long on a qb. I thought for sure at least Eli would be there but he was gone as it really snuck up on me. I ended up with Bradford and Flacco and I think I can make it work. As you know stud rb's are extra lean this year so they were hard to come buy especially for me picking 13th. I have upside guys but I'm going to have to watch the waiver wire to make a move

QB's

Bradford (7)

Flacco (8)

RB's

Spiller (3)

Ameer Abdullah (4)

Knile Davis(keeper from last year)

Cameron Artis-Payne (X player at the end)

WRs

Demaryius Thomas (1)

Jordy Nelson (2)

Javaris Landry (5)

Allen Robinson (X player at the end if you can believe it)

TE

Julius Thomas (6)

Clay (9)

Def

Indy (11)

PK

Dan Bailey (10)

Edited by Dante

Your defense makes me wanna puke.

Love the wideouts though, good luck with Abdullah.

I generally stream D's. If you look at the sked the Colts play against some of the worst qb situations in the league the first five games. Then I will dump them and get some other D. They play the Bills, Jets,Titans, Jags, Texans.

I think Flacco is ok. Most risk in the RBs obviously.

I like going 2 WR's picking at the bottom of the draft. Then I try to pull together some solid tier 2 rbs. It really is tough in a 14 teamer to do that. I like Spiller I think he will see the ball a lot in the air. Ameer is the risk reward guy. . I also got a couple guys that would fill in for guys that tend to get hurt. Stewart and Charles. Maybe Charles not so much but definitely Stewart.

Edited by Dante

I just drafted my 10 team PPR league the other day...

QB

Big Ben

Brady

WR

Julio Jones

Cobb

VJax

Garçon

RB

Charles

Ingram

Jennings

Martin

Woodhead

TE

Davis

Rudolph

K

Bailey

Def

Bills

Eagles

Dang Cletus!

I really like Big Ben this year. He has a pretty good year this year, and I hear he is really playing well under Todd Haley. How did you get Jamaal Charles and Julio Jones?

Drafted my team tonite in my one big league

10 teams start 2 qbs. 9th overall pick

Eli, Cam, Jameis

Marshawn, Giovanni Bernard, Rashad Jennings, Tre Mason, Tevin Coleman, Andre Williams

Mike Evans, Sammy Watkins, Kelvin Benjamin, Michael Floyd, Cord Patterson, Davante Parker

Travis Kelce, Fleener

Dan Carpenter. Bills D.

My runningbacks blow.

• 2 weeks later...

Drafted another team on the weekend. With the Bryant suspension this one is looking even better. I like this team. 12 team ppr. I can start either 3 wr or rbs. I have to say this is one of the most tedious,annoying online drafts ever. First is was 2 minutes between picks. Then, I think most of the guys in this league are trash talkers so as the draft developed the bs talk got worse. Probably mixing in some beers. The result was that almost everyone was taking the full 2 minutes. Started at 8.45 and didn't end until nearly 11pm.

Chill Town

Kaepernick, Colin SFO QB 258.20 10 13.06

Stafford, Matthew DET QB 258.00 9 9.06

Abdullah, Ameer DET RB ® - 9 4.07

Cobb, David TEN RB ® - 4 10.07

Helu, Roy OAK RB 117.00 6 11.06

Ingram, Mark NOS RB 179.80 11 3.06

Ivory, Chris NYJ RB 143.60 5 6.07

Coleman, Brandon NOS WR - 11 FA

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR (Q) 256.20 7 2.07

Johnson, Stevie SDC WR 96.50 10 12.07

Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR 321.40 7 1.06

Wallace, Mike MIN WR 214.80 5 7.06

Wheaton, Markus PIT WR 126.60 11 8.07

Bennett, Martellus CHI TE 207.70 7 5.06

Bailey, Dan DAL PK 135.00 6 15.06

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

Edited by Dante

Drafted another team on the weekend. With the Bryant suspension this one is looking even better. I like this team. 12 team ppr. I can start either 3 wr or rbs. I have to say this is one of the most tedious,annoying online drafts ever. First is was 2 minutes between picks. Then, I think most of the guys in this league are trash talkers so as the draft developed the bs talk got worse. Probably mixing in some beers. The result was that almost everyone was taking the full 2 minutes. Started at 8.45 and didn't end until nearly 11pm.

Chill Town

Kaepernick, Colin SFO QB 258.20 10 13.06

Stafford, Matthew DET QB 258.00 9 9.06

Abdullah, Ameer DET RB ® - 9 4.07

Cobb, David TEN RB ® - 4 10.07

Helu, Roy OAK RB 117.00 6 11.06

Ingram, Mark NOS RB 179.80 11 3.06

Ivory, Chris NYJ RB 143.60 5 6.07

Coleman, Brandon NOS WR - 11 FA

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR (Q) 256.20 7 2.07

Johnson, Stevie SDC WR 96.50 10 12.07

Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR 321.40 7 1.06

Wallace, Mike MIN WR 214.80 5 7.06

Wheaton, Markus PIT WR 126.60 11 8.07

Bennett, Martellus CHI TE 207.70 7 5.06

Bailey, Dan DAL PK 135.00 6 15.06

Colts, Indianapolis IND Def

Too bad bruh. There's always nest year ;-)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.