Dumping home phone?

Nervous Guy

Phones can be in the home? Like in a wall?

I got tired of misplacing my cell all time so I had this incredible idea. If you get a cord or something and tie it to the wall, you'll never lose it again.

We also give our plants water. Like water from a toilet.

I ain't never seen no crops growing out of no toilet

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got tired of misplacing my cell all time so I had this incredible idea. If you get a cord or something and tie it to the wall, you'll never lose it again.

Hey that's good, you sure you ain't the smartest guy in the world?

But I'd venture that in the under 30/35 crowd most haven't owned one outside of their parents home

I'm right in the middle, and I had one.... I'm always a minority!

You ain't never seen my yard.... Them city folk have them Topsy Turvy's for tomater plants.... I invented a new one called "Topsy Terdy" I recycle old shitters into tomater planters

You're also probably 13 1/2 years old.

Everyone over age 30 had a landline at one point. That and pay phones was all we had available. Cell phones didnt become crazy popular till 2000 or maybe even after that. 2005ish.

I think you missed what I said. My family had one at one point, but I've never paid for one or had one myself.

But I'd venture that in the under 30/35 crowd most haven't owned one outside of their parents home

Yup - that's exactly what I meant, and I'm right in the middle of that. =)

Edited by BlueFire

Buy one of these for $45

http://www.amazon.com/OBi200-VoIP-Phone-Adapter-T-38/dp/B00BUV7C9A/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1438727221&sr=1-1

Monthly fee of $0

If you want to port your number it costs $10. If you don't want to port your number they will assign on for free

Do you know if Google Voice's parent company RingTo would charge you to port your number to them?

Edited by The Jokeman

I think you missed what I said. My family had one at one point, but I've never paid for one or had one myself.

Yup - that's exactly what I meant, and I'm right in the middle of that. =)

I have never bought an 8 track tape or a typewriter.

Do you know if Google Voice's parent company RingTo would charge you to port your number to them?

I have a google voice phone number. But I rarely use it.

One time they emailed me if I still wanted to keep it.

I said yes of course.