Lunch wine with chef Jim this Tuesday in finger lakes area

mead107

It was a great time... Mead and Chef decided to dress up as bikers so they knew who the other was.... Mead showed up looking like Lance Armstrong and Chef looked like something straight from Wild Hogs.... It was kind of weird watching them do their "lady and the tramp" thing....

you would have laughed getting the pictures via text. I don't think you were in that loop, were ya?

I know Gugny was in there. Mead has your #, right? I am fairly certain I do, 814 area code? Phone had to be reset since last game, lost a lot of #'s.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you would have laughed getting the pictures via text. I don't think you were in that loop, were ya?

I know Gugny was in there. Mead has your #, right? I am fairly certain I do, 814 area code? Phone had to be reset since last game, lost a lot of #'s.

Oh- I got the pics.... This my "who's the hottie" comment earlier... Lol

Yes you have my number- you just sent me a text in Tuesday!!!!

It was a great time... Mead and Chef decided to dress up as bikers so they knew who the other was.... Mead showed up looking like Lance Armstrong and Chef looked like something straight from Wild Hogs.... It was kind of weird watching them do their "lady and the tramp" thing....