[closed]The Scumbag Factor?

Yoli

I apologize that this post may cover ground discussed in other posts. On the other hand, though, a pattern seems to be coming clear that may justify a new thread. Specifically, this Bills team and coaching staff seems to have quite a significant share of scumbags. I don't know if the numbers are greater or lesser than other teams, but Shady's party is very questionable; Percy Harvin is reported to be the most hated person in an NFL locker room; Kromer is facing criminal battery charges; we have Incognito; Darby was implicated as a possible witness in the alleged Jameis Winston sexual misconduct case; the running back we drafted from FSU also has involvement with the law (leaving the scene of an accident, I think). I hope that the end justifies the means and that we win with this collection of individuals (and of course, the remaining, seemingly decent members of the team). Whether the sheer numbers are the result of the times or a staff that doesn't vet players and coaches on the character dimension is a question. But the number of "shady" characters on this team seems high.

You have 90 professional athletes on one team. Not every one of them is going to be the type of person you'd want your son to grow up being or your daughter to marry.

Gravitate toward the Fred Jackson's if you'd like and appreciate players like him more but Freddy and Kyle Williams are not the norm.