[closed]Do you like our current QB situation or add 1 more?

u make my head hurt.

There are only 4 people on planet earth who like our QB situation. EJ, Cassel, Tyrod, Simms. (and all employees of all teams we will play this year).

And we dont have reps for a 5th. And there isnt a 5th to acquire. So . . . where are you going with this? Ouch.

Its the weakest postion on the team. If a vet is cut from another you bet i would sign him and get rid of taylor and sims. I just cant picture cassel as a starter his ceiling has been hit. Back up only. Ej is the future he's got to be the man its his for the taking. Idont taylor either i think he is a gimmick style qb who likes to run for his life and he isnt very big, backup only.

Its the weakest postion on the team. If a vet is cut from another you bet i would sign him and get rid of taylor and sims. I just cant picture cassel as a starter his ceiling has been hit. Back up only. Ej is the future he's got to be the man its his for the taking. Idont taylor either i think he is a gimmick style qb who likes to run for his life and he isnt very big, backup only.

Agreed. Would Cutler be worth a look?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.