Couple blessings hidden in the schedule

Playing the Raiders on the road worked out real well last year too...

So did playing at the Pats or GB at home instead of the road. There are always going to be exceptions to the rule. We do agree that it is better to play Indy at home than at Indy right? Same goes for Dallas

The schedule is favorable no doubt. Both the Colts and Patriots are notorious slow starters. Since Luck joined the team, the Colts have lost @Denver and @Chicago in first of the year games, only beating the hapless Raiders in a close one. They've followed that up with week 2 losses to Miami and Phily at home, only beating Minnesota. Missing Dareus in week 1 though could really hurt them. Heath Evans last year made his bold prediction that the Cardinals would win their division and picked every game right. Even before Brady's suspension, Evans this year picks the Bills to start 9-0 and finish 12-4, winning the AFC East. He does it because of the schedule and where things time out. Lots of home games against mediocre or slow starting teams to start the season should go a long way.

this is sort of schedule related

From a link on the main TBD page from Circusshoes

'As of now, the Bills are favored in nine out of the 15 games for which odds have been set.

They're still underdogs to the Patriots** twice --- Whaaaa???? Not favored in week 2? not even a push?

oops copy and paste I forgot to tag the name correctly.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

'As of now, the Bills are favored in nine out of the 15 games for which odds have been set.

They're still underdogs to the Patriots twice --- Whaaaa???? Not favored in week 2? not even a push?

Where can I put action on this? I thought that the 1st 4 Pats games were off the board pending the appeal? If not, I see a Bills money line bet in my future.

Where can I put action on this? I thought that the 1st 4 Pats games were off the board pending the appeal? If not, I see a Bills money line bet in my future.

any legal gambling location? Vegas? is it allowed in Atlantic City?

It did say 9 of 15 yet mentioned the Putz* twice

They're still underdogs to the Patriots** twice --- Whaaaa???? Not favored in week 2? not even a push?

oops copy and paste I forgot to tag the name correctly.

I cannot express my gratitude enough. This is how it should be done. Not only are you looking out for great quotes, but you are also looking to correct **errors. Kudos.

So that means we'd look to be 9-7 right ??

9-6 with the playoffs on the line, until they (the NFL) "Just give it to 'em**" in order to repay the kindness of Kraft** calling off the lawyers.

If Stevie doesn't drop that ball, we beat the Steelers.

If Leodis doesn't fumble we beat Dallas! Both players lack clutch play making ability. They achieve when it's easy and fail when it's on the line.

I cannot express my gratitude enough. This is how it should be done. Not only are you looking out for great quotes, but you are also looking to correct **errors. Kudos.

9-6 with the playoffs on the line, until they (the NFL) "Just give it to 'em**" in order to repay the kindness of Kraft** calling off the lawyers.

IAD as a avatar? Do you work there or just live in the area?