Reagan Stamp

Go out there, and lick one for the Gipper

233919[/snapback]

Awesome! More props for the greatest American President Ever! You know what? I have a great idea. Let's just name everything after him, and put his face on everything from stamps to coins to buildings. Let's just put his face on the flag while we're at it. All hail Reagan! Hail hail!

Awesome!  More props for the greatest American President Ever!  You know what?  I have a great idea.  Let's just name everything after him, and put his face on everything from stamps to coins to buildings.  Let's just put his face on the flag while we're at it.  All hail Reagan!  Hail hail!

233968[/snapback]

Had some friends come over for the SB last week. They brought some Chicken Wings. Wifes name was Millisa Reagan, daughters name was Quinn. The husbands name was Ron, unreal. They called their recipe 'Reagan's recipe". I'm not making this up, I swear.

The girl puked in one side of the pool, so I named it, "Reagan's puke side".

:lol::lol::lol:

Before anybody gets all upset, I voted for Reagan, just thought this was funny, C-YA

Had some friends come over for the SB last week. They brought some Chicken Wings. Wifes name was Millisa Reagan, daughters name was Quinn. The husbands name was Ron, unreal. They called their recipe 'Reagan's recipe". I'm not making this up, I swear.

The girl puked in one side of the pool, so I named it, "Reagan's puke side".

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Before anybody gets all upset, I voted for Reagan, just thought this was funny, C-YA

234013[/snapback]

:lol: Carefull, man. That kind of blasphemy will get you on a list.

:lol:  Carefull, man.  That kind of blasphemy will get you on a list.

234028[/snapback]

Stepping aside and letting idiots walk by is, well, kind of fun. They can shove their list up their azz. ;)

BTW, WHERE'S YOUR BLOG UPDATE!! :lol:

Just thought I'd stir the blog pot. :lol::lol:

Stepping aside and letting idiots walk by is, well, kind of fun. They can shove their list up their azz. ;)

BTW, WHERE'S YOUR BLOG UPDATE!! :lol:

Just thought I'd stir the blog pot. :lol:  :lol:

234032[/snapback]

Whew, tough room. :lol: I posted two last week. That'll have to do for a couple more days.

Awesome!  More props for the greatest American President Ever!  You know what?  I have a great idea.  Let's just name everything after him, and put his face on everything from stamps to coins to buildings.  Let's just put his face on the flag while we're at it.  All hail Reagan!  Hail hail!

233968[/snapback]

So you've been to Washington DC, then? :lol: I'm rather surprised they haven't renamed it the city of Reagan, in the District of Reagan yet...

There's a fine line between muse and habit.

234046[/snapback]

Read this board enough and you’ll recognize the difference.

I hear Jim Morrison playing in the background. “ I’m your poet and you’re my muse man”

Sorry, love the Doors. :lol:

How'bout some thread pong tonight? :lol:

Typical liberal hatred. The rule is that no living person can be on a stamp. When you die, it has to be 5 years before you can be put on a stamp. For presidents, however, the stamp is released on the birthday after the president's death. When Slick Willie croaks while porking a fat chick, his stamp will be released on his b-day.

Typical liberal hatred. The rule is that no living person can be on a stamp.  When you die, it has to be 5 years before you can be put on a stamp. For presidents, however,  the stamp is released on the birthday after the president's death. When Slick Willie croaks while porking a fat chick, his stamp will be released on his b-day.

234123[/snapback]

Seems kind of insulting putting somone of his stature on something as useless and obsolete as a stamp, anyway. Everyone I know pays bills online and uses email. It would seem more approriate and more symbolic of his 8 years in office to stick Reagan's face on a food stamp.

Seems kind of insulting putting somone of his stature on something as useless and obsolete as a stamp, anyway.  Everyone I know pays bills online and uses email.  It would seem more approriate and more symbolic of his 8 years in office to stick Reagan's face on a food stamp.

234195[/snapback]

Did someone strike a nerve Johnny? ;)

So you've been to Washington DC, then?  :)  I'm rather surprised they haven't renamed it the city of Reagan, in the District of Reagan yet...

234044[/snapback]

The main problem with that idea is that neither the city nor the district are good enough to be worthy of that kind of name.

Too high a murder rate...

235746[/snapback]

Really? What is it? Please excuse the high rate of "marital genocide", which is very prevalent in the DC area... :)

and too many government workers.

In the seat of the federal government? Who'd have thought? :D

You're really a piece of work, you know that? You've tried to lecture a historian on history, a physicist on physics, and now a resident of DC on DC. You are the worst kind of ignorant.

Ronald reagan was a really nice man. He was alaos agood president. Some peopel did not like him, and that is OK, we all have our own feelings and we just have to try harder to understand eachother.

I think that President Reagan makes a beautiful stamp. But I have to admit, I feel a little wierd licking him on his behind.

I will also try very hard to insure that i do not send my Ronald Reagan stamps to anyone who might be offended by it.

have a great day and happy licking. :D

So you've been to Washington DC, then?   :devil:  I'm rather surprised they haven't renamed it the city of Reagan, in the District of Reagan yet...

234044[/snapback]

How's about we level Mount Rushmore and build it up again, as Mount Reagan?

This is the kind of stuff that's going to have me sending letters and postcards FedEx, never mind that Reagan himself didn't want his gourd emblemized all over, Stalin style.

never mind that Reagan himself didn't want his gourd emblemized all over, Stalin style.

240455[/snapback]

totally agree with you. as much as i like reagan politically and as a man, i don't want to see all the reagan idolitry, other than the stamp (they do it for every president on their death) and the carrier (a fitting tribute).

if his mind hadn't been ravaged by alzheimers, he probably would have objected to his name being used on the largest federal office building in DC and the renaming of the airport

it goes against what he stood for and his legacy. now his memory is just being exploited by the modern republican party (which has strayed from his direction)

Why does everyone have to be so sarcastic and angry? This is a beautiful world that we live in, and there is room for all of us, regardless of our political feelings, we should all just try to get along.

All this talk about the former mayor barry and the former president clinton, is nothing more then a deviation from the topic. This should be about the 40th president of the United States of America. Even those who hate him, should be able to stand together with others who hold him in high esteem, and have some positive feelings for Mr. reagan.

Don't be a hater....love the Creator

I submitted my design ideas for the Reagan stamp(s) to the USPS, but they haven't gotten back to me yet...

-

-I was thinking a four-stamp commemorative issue would be cool, each one showing a key aspect of his presidency...

-

- The first could be a tableau showing a homeless mother with small kids begging on the sidewalk... Hell, we could even time the release with National Camping Week!

-

- The second could be the actual cover of the torture manual we wrote for the Nicaraguans...

-

- The third could be a shot of Reagan, Ollie North, and Noriega toasting each other in the back of a limosine. On the back of the limo would be a "JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS" bumper sticker...

-

- The fourth could be a shot of two 747's over Kennedy missing each other by fifteen feet.

-

--- Like I said, they haven't gotten back to me yet. Oops... check that. There's two guys from Homeland Security at my door right now. I'll be back later. Maybe.

Well, when Slick Willie dies they can name the DC VD clinic after him! ;)  :D

240533[/snapback]

they've already said the next carrier to be built will be the George HW Bush and i suspect the following carrier to be the William Clinton, tho it would be a fitting tribute to name a submarine after him :)