Why would you NOT want Flutie back?

Frez

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe someone actually asked this question, let alone didn't mention his salary. <_<  ;)  :w00t:

17856[/snapback]

i have to GRUDGINGLY admit i would prefer him to shane matthews or travis brown if, god forbid, we should need a backup. that is if we are trying to win the game. i wouldn't worry about him starting trouble on the sidelines...not at this point.

but we of course do not TRADE for him.

i would be curious to know his salary...i'm sure it's way too much.

Just curious............

A back up to Bledsoe?

17743[/snapback]

Because we want to win playoff games!!!

Compare the Fruit and DB's record in playoff games. Has DB ever fumbled on the goal line or in a critical situation.

Did Drew ever stab his teammate in the back because he has a fragile ego?

Do you really want to tank the season?

Will you give props to the defense if they play well and actually lead the team to the playoffs like it did in 1999?

DB will admit that the D kept the team in it for a good while there but ask the midget if he will concede the same thing and the p.o.s. will never acknowledge that fact!

Honestly, the people who want the midget back don't really want the Bills to win at all.

As many fans that dwarf brought back, he detracted just as many with his I'm great, you suck attitude.

And the main reason..........drum roll please..........................0 F-ING PLAYOFF WINS!!!!. Who gives a rats fat ass how many regular season games he wins. They don't mean stevestojan if you're just gonna stevestojan the bed in the playoffs.

RETIRE NOW FLUTECAKE!!!

Flutie has won exactly how many playoff games in the NFL? None. Zero. Zip. Nada. In fact, he fumbled away the playoff game in Miami in 1998.

He's 41. He had knee surgery on August 4th. He's 3 foot 6 inches tall. He's not a team player. He'll just start crap about starting and stab Bledsoe in the back the first chance he gets. He sucks. He makes too much money. (Flutie's 2004 Salary Info: 1.25M in salary + bonuses and 1.75M possible in play-time incentives- counts 1.9M against 04 cap) Did I mention he sucks?

I'd take Billy Joe Hobert or Todd Collins back before I'd trade for Flutie.

Flutie has won exactly how many playoff games in the NFL? None. Zero. Zip. Nada. In fact, he fumbled away the playoff game in Miami in 1998.

He's 41. He had knee surgery on August 4th. He's 3 foot 6 inches tall. He's not a team player. He'll just start crap about starting and stab Bledsoe in the back the first chance he gets. He sucks. He makes too much money. (Flutie's 2004 Salary Info: 1.25M in salary + bonuses and 1.75M possible in play-time incentives- counts 1.9M against 04 cap) Did I mention he sucks?

I'd take Billy Joe Hobert or Todd Collins back before I'd trade for Flutie.

17978[/snapback]

I see we have some RJ fans here

I see we have some RJ fans here

17982[/snapback]

Has noting to do with RJ. What has Frutie done for this team that RJ hasn't. Not a f-ing thing. And don't give me that crap that Frutie saved the team. How does one pint sized, egotistical, mullett wearing jerk from Assachussettes save a football team. By selling a few extra season tickets....please!!! That was a great job by RW and the Bills organization.

Dude..Chill out...Ok what has Rj ever done for this team? Not a goddamn thing. I bet you Wade Phillips loses sleep every night starting RJ over Flutie vs Tennessee. I know Rob played a great game but Flutie had started most of the year and done well....1 meaningless start against Indy (which I was at) and he picks RJ. I hypothyzize if Flutie started...we woulda went to the Super Bowl. FLAME AWAY

Dude..Chill out...Ok what has Rj ever done for this team? Not a goddamn thing. I bet you Wade Phillips loses sleep every night starting RJ over Flutie vs Tennessee.  I know Rob played a great game but Flutie had started most of the year and done well....1 meaningless start against Indy (which I was at) and he picks RJ.  I hypothyzize if Flutie started...we woulda went to the Super Bowl. FLAME AWAY

17994[/snapback]

No way the Bills go to the SB that year, Flutie or not. The O-line was getting decimated towards the end of the year and in that playoff game against the Titans, and IIRC there were some injuries on defense.

Dude..Chill out...Ok what has Rj ever done for this team? Not a goddamn thing. I bet you Wade Phillips loses sleep every night starting RJ over Flutie vs Tennessee.  I know Rob played a great game but Flutie had started most of the year and done well....1 meaningless start against Indy (which I was at) and he picks RJ.  I hypothyzize if Flutie started...we woulda went to the Super Bowl. FLAME AWAY

17994[/snapback]

I don't like RJ or Flutie because they both suck and had the wrong attitudes. One was a selfish ego-maniac, the other was a weak-minded sissy.

However, I will say the decision to start RJ over Flutie in the Tennessee game was a GOOD move. By that point in the season, defenses had Flutie figured out. As good as Tennesse was on defense, we would have had NO CHANCE in winning on the Titans' home field with Flutie under center. As it was, RJ got the job done and we should have won that game. Let's not forget that. RJ helped us get in position to win that game. If it wasn't for that BS kickoff return, we probably go to the Super Bowl. It wasn't RJ's fault that the kickoff team didn't stay in their lanes, and it wasn't RJ's fault that the officiating crew consisted of a bunch of cowards afraid to reverse the call.

I don't like RJ or Flutie because they both suck and had the wrong attitudes. One was a selfish ego-maniac, the other was a weak-minded sissy.

However, I will say the decision to start RJ over Flutie in the Tennessee game was a GOOD move. By that point in the season, defenses had Flutie figured out. As good as Tennesse was on defense, we would have had NO CHANCE in winning on the Titans' home field with Flutie under center. As it was, RJ got the job done and we should have won that game. Let's not forget that. RJ helped us get in position to win that game. If it wasn't for that BS kickoff return, we probably go to the Super Bowl. It wasn't RJ's fault that the kickoff team didn't stay in their lanes, and it wasn't RJ's fault that the officiating crew consisted of a bunch of cowards afraid to reverse the call.

18014[/snapback]

AMEN brother!!!