tyson chandler...

what do you guys think of him? he seems to have good athletic ability, and his tape is pretty good. do you think he can beat out chris williams as the swing backup? possible darkhorse starter?

i have him on our 53

sucked with the Knicks last year and know he looks good again, but getting old....

I just google searched for "Tyson chandler" and found out he's 7'1". I looked him up on BB.com and they only have him listed as 6'6". WTH? How can our front office be that far off? They obviously don't know what they're doing. We're doomed man, I tell ya. Doomed!

what do you guys think of him? he seems to have good athletic ability, and his tape is pretty good. do you think he can beat out chris williams as the swing backup? possible darkhorse starter?

i have him on our 53

We'll have to see what he does in camp and how Kouandjio does. I don't think Chandler's a swing backup, I think he's a tackle - way too tall and inflexible to be a G.

He's got the size and the wingspan, it's all about is he working on flexibility and knee bend so he's less likely to be knocked on his keister at the NFL level.

We have no tackles behind Glenn and Henderson. Koujandijio had better show something. I would feel better if Williams was let go and vet tackle bought in for depth. Richardson and Urbik can fight for right guard,loser backs up. Incognito should start left guard. Urbik will make team again as he can play all interior postions.