[closed]New news on Brady

Hi rep Donald Yee just announced he is appealing 4 game suspension.

My GUESS is he succeeds in reducing the suspension to 2 but this not only still knocks him out of game 3 against us, but lessens the team commitment to their #2 Garofalo.

2. The big ticket is not whether a player appeals but whether the team appeals. If the tam accept the transgression the Pats ** lives

My GUESS is he succeeds in reducing the suspension to 2 but this not only still knocks him out of game 3 against us, but lessens the team commitment to their #2 Garofalo.

2. The big ticket is not whether a player appeals but whether the team appeals. If the tam accept the transgression the Pats ** lives

Don't bet on it. Yee again said the reason this went down was due to a "pre-ordained" decision. This will not likely go over well with an arbitrator who see the evidence.

Again, I'm not sure why folks on multiple threads keep saying this but I believe we play them in game 2, not 3.

Who is Garofalo? Janeane Garofalo

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.