[closed]The class of the BB (Fred J) to be replaced by this THUG ???

I posted this elsewhere, but I think its a serious enough issue that it deserves its own thread: Does the Williams (and Darby) pick, all football issues aside, bother people — especially the women (i know there not that many here) — on this board?

Here is what I wrote in the other thread about Whaley's Presser . . .

My disappointment with this draft is the seemingly total disregard for the character of the two FSU players drafted. What Doug? you asked the athlete about the incident and didn't get anything from the victims???? What do you think he was going to say, oh yeah, "I smacked her around a little, nothing serious though, she learned her lesson, don't tell the cops please—I won't do it again, really!"

And what is most disturbing, neither one was a "we gotta have this guy" kind of player. There other good options both picks. The Williams' one especially. Really, we needed another running back?

Consider this: The class of the Buffalo Bills for the last decade (Fred J), is about to be replaced by this 'women beating" thug. How's that go down ladies?

I a 50+ year old, as foolishly loyal BB fan as someone my age could be, and I just have this bad feeling that this team is very quickly losing any kind of soul.

Come on Doug, Pegula's, really? This is the team you want to be????

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.