Update your Mock Draft

Thought it would be fun to post updated mock-drafts here. Use fanspeak.com composite board and post your results here.

Here is what I ended up with (copy and paste not working for me)

RD 2: Jalen Collins--CB--LSU

Bills draft a top CB. Will be helpful as the Dolphins and other teams add to their air attack.

RD 3: Ali Marpet--G--Hobart

Bills land a fantastic athletic guard to open holes for McCoy.

RD 4: Nick O'Leary--TE--FSU

Bills add a solid TE to their TE stable. Makes Roman happy (and perhaps Manuel also).

RD 6: Ibraheim Campbell--S--Northwestern

Bills land great value getting Cambpell at this stage of the draft.

RD 6: Mike Hull--ILB--PSU

Bills land a productive ILB who loves playing football. Can be an instant backup and has potential to become a starter.

RD 7: Chaz Green--OT--Florida

Bills get a big mauler. Great value at this point in the draft. He needs some work mechanically and has an injury history, but is a gamer.

50: R2P18

G A.J. CANN

SOUTH CAROLINA

81: R3P17

CB QUINTEN ROLLINS

MIAMI (OHIO)

155: R5P19

TE TYLER KROFT

RUTGERS

188: R6P12

CB DAMIAN SWANN

GEORGIA

194: R6P18

OT AUSTIN SHEPHERD

ALABAMA

234: R7P17

DT DERRICK LOTT

TENNESSEE-CHATTANOGA

Rd 2- If E.Goldman is there at 50, he has to be the pick. Probably won't be, so R.Darby-CB-FSU in the second.

Rd 3 - A guy like Carl Davis would be a great 3rd rd pick but should be gone. Maybe John Miller-OG-Louisville.

Rd 5- Karlos Williams-RB-FSU

Rd6a- Darius Kilgo-DL-Maryland

Rd6b- Corey Crawford-DE-Clemson

Rd7 - Chris Dunkley-DB-South Florida

Cann in the second and then roll the dice on Collins in the third. There would be a decent chance to suddenly make the OL a strength.

I like this idea also. I think Collins will be cleared, based on the fact his agent wanted him removed from the draft and placed in the supplemental draft. Could be worth the gamble in the 3rd.

I like this idea also. I think Collins will be cleared, based on the fact his agent wanted him removed from the draft and placed in the supplemental draft. Could be worth the gamble in the 3rd.

Well if the player told the agent he didn't do it or paid someone to do it then I'm sure he's not guilty.

Well if the player told the agent he didn't do it or paid someone to do it then I'm sure he's not guilty.

My thinking is that since the agent gets a % of the players contract, the agent has an interest in independently investigating and getting paid. This means that if the agent was at all suspicious that he wouldn't be cleared, he would want the player in the draft so that he can take his money and run. The supplemental draft occurs later, withdrawing and being placed in that draft would allow him to be cleared and make more money by being drafted at that point. I don't know if the guy did it or not, but the agent is an idiot if he didn't do any investigation prior to submitting the withdraw request.

AND BY THE WAY, where is your mock draft. That is what this section is here for!!!

I will reserve my final prediction until closer to our pick to see our options. Front 7 I am almost certain, and good chance after a trade down. Jarvis Harrison and jeff heurerman with our following two picks