Today's Irony

We decry physically punishing our children and others in general; but when a mother in Baltimore smacks her child up side the head repeatedly, the nation seems to cheer and say we need more of that.

I agree, we need more of that when it is done in order to take control of a child who is acting out against the community, the family, and others unable to defend themselves.

PC be damned!

AND WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME I ORDER NUGGETS AT A FAST FOOD PLACE, THEY ALWAYS ASK IF I WANT BBQ SAUCE?!?! THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER SAUCES OUT THERE, SWEET AND SOUR, HONEY MUSTARD, JUST TO NAME A FEW. WHY ARE THEY SO BIASED TOWARDS BBQ?!?!?! THANKS OBAMA!!!!!1!!!1!

you can be such a tool

We decry physically punishing our children and others in general; but when a mother in Baltimore smacks her child up side the head repeatedly, the nation seems to cheer and say we need more of that.

I agree, we need more of that when it is done in order to take control of a child who is acting out against the community, the family, and others unable to defend themselves.

PC be damned!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FTR I abide by a good smack on the azz can keep a child mindful of the consequences of acting bad