Any care for another Drew?

Where would you get a box of eatin' puppies on such short notice? All I can get that fast are pettin' puppies.

232897[/snapback]

You have to order them from Europe man, you just cant get good eatin' puppies here during the winter. In Amsterdam they have the best eatin' puppies all year round...everything is legal there.

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that the Chargers will look to trade Drew Brees once they franchise him this offseason.

Maybe the Bills can dump one and go get Drew another?????

232887[/snapback]

They will be looking for a first round pick and that is something we are lacking in this years draft. No chance.

We could franchise Jennings and use him as part of a package to send to San Diego--though I don't know whether San Diego needs a left tackle. I'd also be willing to add Clements to the package considering that he may become a free agent in a year anyway. Those two players plus our 2006 first round pick should be enough to get Brees.

The problem is that Brees may not have the same success in Buffalo that he had in San Diego due to a weak arm. With the swirling winds of the Ralph, you really have to have a strong arm to get the ball where it needs to go.

The problem is that Brees may not have the same success in Buffalo that he had in San Diego due to a weak arm. With the swirling winds of the Ralph, you really have to have a strong arm to get the ball where it needs to go.

233055[/snapback]

The only way Drew Brees would succeed here is if that stud TE they have came with him.